You Wish

[November]

Jessi POV

"Aye, don't trip. I'll pick him up for you." I said to KC on the phone. This was the sixth time his daddy didn't wanna pull through for him and I always found myself spending time with Zay when it happened.

"No. Don't. He already threatened you with me on the phone. I don't need to hear about you on the news. People just getting shot and killed nowadays for stupid Shit." she said with a concerned sigh on the other end of the line. I got out my car and checked in with my basketball coach.

Ms. Davis literally helped me with my overall attitude on and off the court. I was cocky, but cocky didn't cut it. She touched on teamwork and passing. Persistence was something I had no problem with.

"Then what I'm supposed to do with you complaining in class and me at practice? KC, he can't do nothing to me when I have to do things for you." I told her putting in my Bluetooth as I dressed out.

"Neisha said hi. Babe... Be careful and watch out for my son." she said to me at the last minute as I ran out on the court. I rolled my eyes and ran back to the locker room getting stopped by coach.

"Reyes, What's the problem?" she asked me as I held my hand on my head for air.

"I gotta go pick up my son" I said automatically. A cheerleader popped up from the water fountain and ran out to spread the word, but words didn't phase me as much anymore unless they were from her lips. Good or bad. Coach looked amused and folded her arms over waiting for an explanation.

"Well, I do believe we have the same body parts coach. Do I really have to explain myself?" I asked her. She looked at me and shook her head shooing me off.

"You owe me double time tomorrow Reyes!" she called back to me. I groaned in exhaustion.

"I really wanted to hear that explanation." KC said in my ear. I had forgot she was still on the phone with me.

"Easy. What's yours is mine." I said pulling off my clothes. She laughed.

"So when you come over can I have some of me?" she asked seductively. I smiled at how opened she had become to me after just a month of talking. The last time we made love was in October and I didn't pressure her to do it again even after.

Honestly that night changed my life forever. I got the girl I wanted. Woke up to seeing her face and her mom's eager one as I popped my head from up under the covers that Sunday before breakfast. It was awkward as hell at the table, especially when Zay asked if I was his mommies girlfriend.

"Vise versa." I told her with a slight chuckle. "I want a back rub. You Think Zays available for back rubs?" I asked her as I went into the building to find her 6th class.

"I don't know ask Zay silly." she said to me. I jogged up the Stairs and looked at the many doors.

"C'mere bebita" I said to her. After a couple of minutes she pushed open a door and came running my way springing into my arms like a little kid. She gave me kisses on my face and was about to leave until I pulled her close squeezing her nice ass in my hands.

"Mm, Mi reina de chocolate. Don't Rush. I need you." I said to her as I kissed on her lips softly. She smiled and looked up at me biting her bottom lip. As she pushed her hand under my shirt and kissed me, I closed my eyes as she digged her nails into my skin.