All Wrong

Jessi POV

"You didn't..." she said in disbelief staring on at me as we walked the long corridor.

"What? Was I not s'posed to give her what she wanted?" I asked confused as fuck now. She stopped in her tracks and held her head like she was getting a migraine.

"That girl is gonna be crazy about you. Like clingy stalker type crazy. Like Beyonce's husband stalker from obsession type crazy. What the fuck where you thinking?! Like you must have been a nigga at that moment. Hell, not even that!!" she said frantically. I watched her body language like before.

I had no problem as I pushed her back against the wall. She looked slightly up at me and frowned.

"W-what are you doing?" she asked me worriedly. I pushed my hands off the wall above her head and begin to walk again.

She followed in suit quietly as I tapped at the straps on my backpack with my fingertips.

"You know anything about her?" I asked. She sighed and shrugged. "She got issues. Her mom is... Crazy. Only reason I know is because growing up me and Mariah used to be close then... Something happened. Like she just started acting up." she said shaking her head. I looked at her funny.

"What you mean?? Acting up?" I asked her. She bit at her jaw from the inside anxiously.

"Have you met her mom yet?" she asked me after awhile. I nodded. "Yeahh...  Something like that..." I said flushing red. She looked up at my red face now and raised a brow.

"She got to you huh?" she asked knowingly. I rubbed at my nose and my skin burned up in embarrassment. I breathed out and couldn't even hide my color by now. I shrugged still walking.

"This damn hallway long as fuck. How y'all remember how to get out?" I asked randomly. Trying get the topic off of me.

"She touch you?" she said teasingly. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her now. Dead in the eyes.

"Quit asking questions...." I said quietly still red as the day I got whooped to take my first breath. She raised a brow and nodded.

"Ok. As long as you don't try to come on to me, I won't tease." she said with her hand out like we made a deal.

"See. That's...  That ain't fair." I said frowning. She laughed but I was so serious and she knew now as I stared her down. She stopped.

"Ok! One las-"

"KC..." I said sternly like I was her mom warning her not to touch a stove top. She looked on at me.

"Hmm??" she said innocently as she checked her phone.

"Your BEAUTIFUL..." I said in awe. Staring over at her. She made a face like she was thinking of what to say In her text or to me.

She finally looked up at me and mugged. I chuckled.

"Don't do that shit. I'm serious." I said bumping her. She laughed and bumped me back.

"I don't take compliments from strangers." she rolled her eyes mugging me yet again. She being difficult.

"The games you play... I'll take my chances." I winked at her placing smirk on my face she looked away.

Turning a hall suddenly, our bodies met on accident and I grabbed her by the waist in a hast to catch myself from falling on top of her.

She looked up at me and froze looking in my eyes...

KC POV

Was her eyes always that color?

I found myself staring at her hazel eyes that where like pools of gray puddles. These eyes had me sinking in forgetfulness. They were so deep yet so...

"KC, your phone." she said getting me out of my trans. She still held my waist as I answered the phone for Lanzé. I felt awkward.

"Uh...Hey, baby. Wassup?" I said sweetly. She frowned and let go of me quickly. Good. Her touch gave me the heebee jeebee's.

[A/N: What is that?! 😂 is it like the cooties?💀 for old people?]

"Girl! Where you at?" he said smacking his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"Where my business begins and yours ends. What do you want? Damn!" I said annoyed. He been a snake lately and ain't gon like it when I fuck his shit up.

"Lower your tone with me bitch! I was calling to tell you I ain't gon' make it to come get Zay. I gotta work baby." he said sweetly playing the innocent bystander. I sighed big.

By work he meant the corner selling weight. He didn't know I knew but, I did. A bad ass influence for Zay. I know.

"Whateva. You always do that shit Lanzé. I should leave yo stupid ass." I said lowly rolling my eyes.

I looked over at Jessi who was now leaned up on the opposite wall with her head down. Hugging her waist with her hands on either side of her. She looked up at me quickly and I turned away blushing.

Guh, you know better. Ha, and you know who you belong to. Don't play with me guh. Fuck you thought this was? You ain't leavin me unless I say so." he belted out. I sighed and shook my head no.

This is all wrong my love life is all wrong. Why the fuck am I even...

I felt soft hands wrap around my wrist and take the phone outta my hand. It was Jessi. She began to wipe my tears I didn't even feel pouring down my face and pulled me into a tight hug.

I began to cry even harder into her shoulder and hugged her back. The warm embrace felt strange but I soon adjusted to it.

I felt as though I was loved for the first time. Like I knew where I belonged, then I remembered she was a that. A she...

* * *

Why do straight girls do that like wtf. We people just like you we just like people like you😁. Lol.

Give her a chance bae. Damn. 😔