Us no more

[Jessi in media❤]

I exchanged numbers with Armoni and put sancha under her name. She put Jessi under mine. I was tired as fck and I still had the clothes on from yesterday night.

"I'll talk to you later on tomorrow okay?" Armoni said smiling at me and lightly punching my arm. "Ight then I'll answer. And wheneva I want to see you don't stand me up Moni. Got it?" I said she rolled her eyes at me and smirked "I guess..." She said slowly running her hands through her braids.

"mhm, Ight then beautiful" I said kissing her cheek. She blushed with her head down biting on her bottom lip. She looked up from her thoughts at me. "You single? Someone like you can't be single. I mean I sure as hell wouldn't let you out of my life." Moni said blushing at me and the thought she just expressed out loud.

"I ain't sht. It's complicated; this relationship I'm in." I said frowning at the thought she provoked me to think.

Is that how Nicki feels? Will she not let me out of her life? Do I even Love Her?

Too many thoughts so little time to even go over them all at once. "Your something to me. You seem real chill and laid back. I like that. You also seem like the type of person who goes for what they want. And if you don't get it one way, you'll find another way to that one thing." She said to me grabbing my hand smiling. "figure out that complicated situation and hit me up when it's not so complicated." she said letting go of my hand and walking away down the street where she came from.

I walked into the dimly lit house where my dad had prepared us something to eat. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands.

I walked back into the small kitchen with cabinets lining the walls and a small window overlooking the yard. A deep freezer blocked the way of the side door that went out to the back way of the house. I went to the fridge that was lined up on another wall along with the stove. I grabbed the kool-aid pitcher and poured me some clear juice.

My dad was already at the table waiting on me to pray over the food. "Aye, pops where my plate at?" I asked popping my head in the doorway of the living room connected to the kitchen also that was carpeted separating the two.

"In the microwave." He said pointing next to the stove. I opened it and grabbed my plate. I walked to the table and sat down opposite of him.

"So, wassup wit you and Armoni?" He asked me after I said grace. "Sht, she turned me down. Said I need to figure out this complicated relationship I have and then I could talk to her when I know the answer to that." I said smacking my lips and shrugging her words off.

"Damn, so... What's the answer to that? I know Nicole ain't got yo ass by the tail. You fell face first in the pudding?!" He asked and laughed.

"Nah, man! I just don't feel it would be right to move on so quick, ya know? We been together for 2 years man! And those 2 years have been heaven and hell since I was living with my moms. I mean, I don't know if I love her just yet but I can't up and leave her pops. I'm all she got dude!! You know the story. I just wanna make sure she good and let her on her way." I said to him with sympathy etched in my voice for Nicki.

"Ahh, I see... Well, just keep a close eye on her. You got to talk to her. Tell her how you feel now before ya ass is knee deep in some sht that ain't good. Like the last time. You know that sht wasn't wassup. I had to help you get that dent out of the back of your car when she ran into it on purpose. That bitc-" "Aye Man she ain't no bitch! Last time I checked... She has Two feet and a heartbeat. Chill with that sht for real man." I said interrupting his so called advice.

"I'll call her tomorrow cause right now I'm tired as fck." I said getting up from the table I wasn't even done eating I didn't have an appetite anymore. I went to my room where my stuff was lined up against the wall in small boxes. I don't even feel like putting this sht up now. I looked out of my window and it was pitch black. Trees lined the side of the gate that our neighbors had put up so their yard wouldn't be confused as ours. The stars were out but you could barely tell cause it was cloudy out.