Guhh, Jessi

Jessi POV

I was gently pushed away by her and kinda felt hurt after she don cried on my shoulder for a whole 5 minutes.

She wiped at the lone tears and looked at me with those beautiful big brown pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry Jes..." she said shortly after looking down shyly.

This girl. Mann. This girl. Something about her... I like...

I lifted her chin up and looked into her sad eyes yet again. I felt my heart race and this tugging feeling in my chest as she looked back up equally.

"Don't cry around me..." was all I said and let go of her chin walking the distance it took me to get to the ISS room. I didn't look back. I didn't want to...

KC POV

I don't get it. I looked on at her as she left me standing there in shock.

Why was I not supposed to cry in front of her? I pouted and walked the way to my class.

School don already started. Its like 9:30 now. What the fuck took us do long??

I walked into my first class and handed Mr. Matheus my tardy slip. That piece of mmm moche latte oh mmm gawd.

[A/N: that shiid erks my nerves when girls be like, "oh guhh he is fineee I would fuck the oh lala out of my teacher." and send his ass to jail bitch tf?! and the teacher got the nerve to flirt back. (if he a sub around our age) Fair Park lawd. Smh. 😞 little rant my bad. lol]

I slipped into my assigned seat and my bestie greeted me with a glare and folded arms. Slightly sniffing me. I made a 'get out my face' look and she just stares on at me suspiciously.

"Mhmm, bitch. Who you was wit? Gotchu all confused lookin and shit. What you do fuck em and leave? Cause you smell like him...And it ain't Lani." she added glaring at me.

I sniffed myself. Bod, Irish Spring and a hint of gorilla gel drifted into my nostrils. Guhh, Jessi. I thought.

She looked on at me waiting for an answer. I stared back silently.

"Well?..." she said curiously. I made a face too. "Well, what bitch? Neisha can I have my face back?? Damn..." I rolled my eyes dramatically at her and turned to the board. She laughed at me.

To be honest, I don't see shit funny. Right now I'm embarrassed and I get pissed when I'm embarrassed. She knows that. That why she laughed. Bitch.

"You'll tell me sooner or later who you fucked and ducked wit." she taunted knowingly with a smirk on her face. I breathed in and out deeply. I don't plan on it. at all. Like AT ALL

Class dragged on with Neisha's constant nagging about Niqo dumb ass. What does she see in him honestly??

It was over soon and me and Niesha headed out to the C buildings in the back. Close to the dungeon. I freaked out mentally but physically I was fine.

"Kenzaya, I need advice about something... Its really a question..." she said nervously. I looked over at her face that seemed frozen in fear a bit. She never said my whole name unless she was serious about this question. I frowned worriedly.

"Wassup NeNe?" I asked her. She played with her hands a little but continued walking.

"Okay, so... When did you know for sure you were... Uh....  Pregnant?" she asked biting her lip looking over at me and then back down when I caught eye contact with her.

"I uh... There were signs."I said in a kinda duh tone. Our mamas would always tell us how they would get swollen feet at a certain month and how much they hated carrying extra weight around.

Something I never seemed to care about or listen to until Izayah.

"I began to get sick daily. Like, Non stop. Couldn't hold nothing down. At all. It's like all the stuff I liked, my body rejected. I hated it..." I said reliving a bit of the past. She nodded on and held her stomach absentmindedly.

"Are you-"

"I don't know K. I been feeling sick lately like talking bout it. And I haven't fucked in like..." she seemed to count in her head as she looked on at nothing.

"In about a few weeks- No, I'll take you to a drug store today after school since Lanzé ain't getting Zay today.. Ugh. But, you can take the test at my house." I reassured her before she could object.

"But, what about yo momma... She knows mine." she said informing me like I ain't know.

"I-"

I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me and picked me up making my stomach drop.

"Jes-"

"Wassup baby? Ha. Nene... " Lanzé said kissing my cheek after he put me down. I blushed hella hard hoping he didn't catch me slipping.

Neisha did and she glared at me with wide eyes of curiosity. She mouthed sooner or later. I rolled my eyes, heart still tryna catch up with me.

"Hey, babyy." I said as he held my waist from behind laying his head on my shoulder. Please don't smell me, please don't smell me.

"Why you so tense? Loosen up girl. Damn. Only time you was this tense was when we-"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I said holding Neisha's ears. He laughed and smacked his lips. Bitch.

"Neisha know the deal. Right Neisha?" he said smirking. She stayed quiet and rolled her eyes in disgust at him.

"Fuck you." he said as she walked towards our classroom. She mumbled something back and went in. I shrugged and looked back at him. He came in for a kiss and I blocked it.

"Nuh-uh boy. You gon make me late. Bye." I chucked the deuces up and walked off. I don't need his lips on me. And I kinda felt guilty. And embarrassed.

Jessi POV

All during detention I couldn't stop thinking about her. Mariah was blowing up my phone line. I ignored that.

Nicole was buggin too. About Kenzaya. She don't even know the girl. I don't either but she got a good ass vibe. Real ass vibe I could fuck with.

I wonder who her nigga is tho...