Save Her

[2 Months Later]

October [Thursday]

Jessi POV

So it's been good since the first week of school. Besides the fact that Mariah is stalking me every chance she got now.

I found out I was indeed not her first, but I was the fourth to last nigga she slept with since then.

Ol thot pocket having ass. She was just quiet about it until Armoni gave me the information on her.

She been using that line and like all the other niggas, I was just a fuck and it pissed me off.

Sound familiar? My conscience mocked as I laid my head down in Civics. I groaned and could feel a pair of brown eyes watching me as I breathed out exhausted.

"Who you have over this time? Mariah or-"

"Nobody. I'm just tired and please don't put Mariah and me in the same sentence. I might throw up." I said as my stomach truly flipped at the name. Making me queezy.

"You on ya Martha today?" she asked making me look at her funny as I lifted my head and eyed her.

"KC who's Martha?" I asked. She laughed, but I was serious.

"She's your monthly like your p-"

"Please stop. She's nobody??!  Okayee, no!" I whined not wanting to hear the explanation as I covered my ears. She busted out laughing and pulled at my hands.

"It's life okay? It's okay if you a-"

"Nuh-uh. Nope. You gon give me bad luck!! Lemme loneee!! Quit KC! " I laughed as she got behind me and tried to force me to listen to all that Whooplah she was talking; pulling at my hands and all.

"You have a Coochiee! Accept it!!". She shouted.
Ms.Rennix looked our way and frowned.

"Miss. Collins please..." she said sighing. KC. Slapped me upside the head and went back to her seat beside me as I laughed it off.

"Yeah,  Miss. Collins. Puh-leez. Can I take you out tonight?" I asked outta nowhere. The class got awfully quiet too quick and I know it was bound to be a no in my face real quick so....

I shut it down before she could and asked to use the restroom.

"Take the pass." Miss. Rennix said handing it to me as I grabbed my backpack to go.

I really didn't have to pee but hey anything to get away from that weird situation.

ҜC POV

I blushed at the sudden affectionate question she just asked out loud and took a breath to answer, but that breath seemed to last over an hour for her cause she got up to go to the restroom.

Which was most likely a lie seeing that all eyes were just on her. Plus, she took her backpack so that shoulda been a sign then. I watched as her back disappeared out the door and sighed getting up to go to the door with my things too.