Baby Wya??

I yawned outta my sleep and got up outta bed to do my hygiene.

After I got done I went straight to my room and got dressed in black cargo shorts, a black and white bulls no sleeve jersey and a boss beanie with some all black J's.

I put on my iced out gold ice cream chain. And my "J" initialed gold earrings and chain.

I looked at myself on my wall mirror. "Jessi you killin' em softly girl" I smirked at my image and adjusted my beanie on my head about to take a pic.

You a jerk
(I know)
You a jerk
(I know)
You a jerk, jerk, jer-

"Yo Ron-ron! Wassup ma? Calling my phone and sht like you know me." I said smiling into the phone. She giggled and smacked her lips.

"Tuh, sht I mean, I do Jessi. We was fckin around before you up and left. Don't you remember?" She said all seductive and sht.

I mean, I do remember her racks and that ass. The pussy was good and all, but she was tryna label us right after the sex. Like baby girl, what?! Nah, you just a quick fck.

She fine and all, but the niggas I heard she fck with too?? Gotta be a hoe.

"Yeah, I do. And you seem stuck on my lick game to not notice I got rid of yo ass as soon as you got game on me and started actin clingy." I said now agitated at the btch on the other end of the phone.

"Whateva, how is-"

Beep, beep.

I looked at my phone and Saw a call coming in from Armoni.

"Bye." I clicked onto the other line and heard her sweet voice.

"I'm coming over. As a matter of fact, could you open the door for me?" I made a face and walked out my room to the front of the house opening the door.

She stood there holding her left arm with her right as if in protection, Looking down as always and about to mess with her fingers. I grabbed her hands in mine and pulled her inside with me.

"What you doin here Moni?" I closed the door leaning up against it and look down at her biting her lip.

"I came to apologize." She said quietly rubbing her arm up and down slowly looking back at me with her soft brown eyes.

I made a face and laughed which I think she thought was rude with the look on hers.

"This early? I don't believe you came to apologize to me this early. At my house. In nothing but daisy dukes and a tank? Hell nah." I looked her over again and up at her ball of braids on top of her head.

Sht, she was ready for something. And I don't think it was the beach; It was the bed.

"OK... You got me..." She walked around the living room touching the old oak coffee table with her manicured blue glittery nails and sat down on the couch opposite of where I stood by the door.

I strolled over to her and watched her patiently as she crossed her thick thighs and I sat down next to her leaned up on the couch. Comfortable.

"I just wanted to apologize for my behavior about that girl or whatevea. You right, she was nothin to worry about." She shrugged and continued.