fvck Up

ҜC

I sat and watched her leave without me and felt hurt by the whole situation. Then, Lanzé came and scared the shvt outta me with his touch. "I'm glad you know who to wait on. Who was that anyway? And why they left you here by yourself? Hm? "

I honestly didn't wanna be bothered with him. And seeing that he was only there to bother me made me hate why I even started fvcking with him in the first place or why I even choose to put myself in that kind of situation with him.

But I can't really complain about that now. I have the most handsomest little spoiled lil boy in the land and nobody can take that from me. Not even him.

"That's none of your concern. My business is my business so stay out of it. Aren't you supposed to be out with your boys or something?" I asked moving out and away from his embrace. He frowned down at me and I could see where this was about to go as he pulled out a whole band of cash and threw it my way.

"There you go. You happy? I got more. That's if you riding wit me." he cheesed extra hard and I just stared back at him. His looks don't even phase me like they used to.

Shaking my head, I headed back into Mary's towards the front and he followed after picking up the money he thought I'd take.

"Ah, c'mon Ken. Don't act like you ain't finna take this money. You know you gone by arguing about it next week." He said mockingly. As I sat in a booth of my own checking my phone.

It was getting late and I was missing my baby more and more. If I hear his voice now, I think I won't be as mad as I am now, but as I dialed out to call my mama, he snatched my phone.

"Launie!" I shot at him.

[A/N: pronounced Lawn-E]

"Mane, is you listening? Take this damn money bitch!" he yelled in a nasty tone throwing the band of catch in my face and then another one.

"No sir young man. Your gonna have to leave." Miss. Mary said to Lanzé pointing out the door. He had already gotten up by then to pull me with him. And I wasn't for that shit.

"Launie let me go." I said calm at first, but he'd didn't listen. He yanked at my wrist and began to drag me by force towards the door. "LAUNIE, LET ME GO!! DAMN! Or I swear to god.."

"You gon do what, huh? What you gon do Z?" he asked sounding intimidating. He had a solid grip on my wrist with his finger pushed up against my temple. I never really saw him mad and right now, he was acting as though I was one of them niggas on the corner working for him. I'm not and I don't take no bull from nobody. Hell, he works for MY uncle.

"Imma have to stop you right there. I should have known a nigga like you would do some shit like this." Her voice said to me. Instant joy.

"I'm sorry I left, but I'm glad I did come back and see if you were still here. Yo, let her go." Jessi said holding a gun to him like she knew how. With no fear whatsoever in her eyes.

"Yea, getcha hands off ha." A man's burly deep voice said that I hadn't heard in years. I turned my head and smiled at the brown man that stood the exact same height as Jessi if not a few inches taller. He also had a gun. One trained on Blu. The other on Danni.

But I wasn't surprised by his ways. No, I was surprised he was out of the house. I thought he was still on house arrest, but then again, I didn't see his ankle bracket attached to him and beeping his location and how much time he had to get IN the house.

Lanzé wasted no time with letting me go. Handing my phone to me. His partners didn't either as they put their weapons down completely and walked backwards to his car fast. Amazing what an OG can do with just some words. Cause we all know he wouldn't hesitate like they would. What can I say, he got a past.

"You okay?" She asked me as I got out my phone to call my mama and tell her I missed half of school for a situation that was kinda my fault. I ignored her rolling my eyes and tried to focus on the fact that I needed to get home to my baby. And pick up that medicine for him too.

Then something in the corner of my eye caught my attention as Jessi moved to the side. I sighed and mentally cussed that nigga out. I should have known he had his boys watching me. I'm something like a trophy to him and he always wanted me around or at least near. It's irritating.

"I'm good can we go?" I said to her folding my arms over. This wind ain't no joke. She nodded and we headed for the car with her following close behind me.

I can't believe I was actually happy to see her...

Jessi

I can't believe I actually came back for her... I thought to myself as I opened the front passenger door. She shook her head and I moved to open the back door. I watched her ass as she slid in smoothly and began to close the door, but thought of the apology I owed her for leaving in the first place.

I quickly closed the front passenger door and climbed in after her getting a frown. My dad cleared his throat and I looked up in his rear view mirror as he kept gesturing for me to shoot my stick. "What?" I lipped to him. He reached over for the headrest of the other seat and I guess I got the gist.

I looked over at her and sat back for a good 5 minutes while she was on some type of social media app, until I got tired of waiting and spoke up.

"KC, I wanna just Apo-"

"Don't even. You left me. On purpose. With him. I don't care for your apology. I just wanna get home." She interrupted with a made up mind. I saw the sigh and that wasn't a good thing. She's either tired of me or just tired in general.

"So you don't w-"

"No. No, I don't wanna talk it out can you shut up?" She asked looking my way. I cringed on the inside seeing that she was actually just through with me all together. My dad let out an inaudible ouch and sighed shaking his head. I really fucked up.

°°°

I'll see you at school right?" I asked after we made it home and she was safe and sound in her car. No answer. OK. OK Jes. Don't panic. She's just probably on her cycle. Yeah, that's probably it. She'll be good in a couple of weeks or days . I don't know.

I watched her back out fast and leave me to watch her dirt trail follow her phantom car off our street.

"Damn. You fvcked up good this time." My dad scoffed and headed in leaving me kinda anxious about tomorrow or any say after.