In my head?

[Armoni Glass in media✨]

I pulled up into to the drive way honking my horn. I waited for him to come out the house to get out of the car. Soon I saw his screen door open and I slide out of my car to greet him.

"wassup, pops!!" I said dappin him up. "Non much Lil Woodie! Just chillin and sht you know." He said taking a step back to look at me.

"My Lil Girl grew up on me ova night I Swea'! You look just like yo mama doe!" He said shaking his head at the thought of her.

"sht don't even remind me mayne!! She be Buggin now and days tho. Talkin bout "God don't like Gay's" Hmm, I guess he don't like me then. It still ain't get to her brain before and it never will that I love girls! She need to get her head screwed on tighter." I said looking at my new found Home.

I looked around at the houses that lined up in front of me. They had patches of grass layering each lawn. Kids were roaming around in the streets chasing after each other. A couple of stray cats peeped around from corners of abandoned houses that were all trashed and never got fixed Up after Katrina. "How's you and ol' Girl Nicki relationship goin?" He asked me patting my shoulder.

"It's Uhh... All... Yeah..." I said I got distracted cause I saw something I liked. I watched as a couple of cuties walked by on the opposite side of my dads house. They waved. "Hey, Mr. Cane!" One of the girls had said stopping on the side walk to cover Her eyes from the sun. She squinted from the light and looked our way and smiled.

The lightskin blasian beauty had Lil thighs and a lil booty in the grey sweats brand Pink on the side that she rocked along with a Pink muscle-T and silver chain around her neck. She had on some pink Nike slides too. Her hair was up in some blonde and Brown poetic justice braids. Natural colors. Her lips were full and I kept wondering off to the thought of what they would feel like on mine. She wore a lil bit of makeup. Not too much to set attention to her face just enough... Simple.

"Hey, Armoni!" My dad said smiling my way. Armoni, Huh? She looked over at me squinting. "who's that?" she asked my dad sounding interested. She smiled over at me her pearly whites beaming at me. My pops looked over at me with that look.

She came over to his house and stood in front of me arms folded in front of her, looking me Up and down. She tryna figure me out; not possible. Ha, I got something for that ass though.

You don't know your future Sancha when you see her? I'll fix that!

"wassgood beautiful? I'm Jessi." I said taking her hand in mine and kissing it. She instantly blushed Her face turning red.

"Hey, y-you must be..." "the one you dream about dating? I know." I said finishing Her sentence. She turned more red and looked down at her feet.

I picked her chin up to look at me. Her eyes were a honey color almost unreal. I smiled my 2000 watt smile and laughed at her shyness. I tend to have that affect on me.

"I'm his daughter I moved from Cali with my mom today. I wanted to see you." I said showing all my perfectly white teeth. I looked at her lips and licked mine.

"Your too much for me already oh my god." She said to me blushing. She turned all shades of red in one setting.

"You figured that out fast Ima see if I can do the same for you tho. Hmm." I said circling around her small frame.

"Hey, Jes, Ima put yo stuff in ya room while y'all figure each other out. Don't put her inta shock doe, you know where dat gets you" My dad said pointing at me like a School teacher telling me about myself laughing. He began taking my stuff out of my car One by one into the house. I shook my head at him. He knows though. I ain't gon even lie.

I looked back at her and smiled. Where was I? Oh yeah. "can I..."
I grabbed her other hand in mine and put her in a tango position. "did you know dancing is in all kinds of cultures?? podemos bailar hermosa chica?" I said speaking the language of love..

"Huh?" She asked looking me in my eyes. I smiled at her. "Dance." I said. With that I twirled Her and her back was on my front. Ha, Mmm.

I placed my hands on her waist and moved in closer to her neck to place a kiss there. "Mm, no Jessi
I..." I wrapped my lips around hers before she could finish. She melted into my tall frame. I turned her around and looked down at her. She touched my face softly.

Her hands were soft. She smelled good. like... Nicki! Ahh, damn! Nicki.

"Now what was you gon tell me?" I asked rubbing down her sides and back up. "I can't with you Jessi. It's like... You make me... Ugh, Can I have your number Jessi?" she asked frustratedly getting to the point because her thoughts were all messed up. I Laughed. That was cute.

"Moni baby, you can have all of me" I said winking at her. She blushed and laughed lowly. Don't put no other pussy before mine.

How the hell Nicki voice get in my head?! There's a reason for that though. I'll explain while you eat your popcorn.

When we first got in a relationship we was together for at least a month. She had made me mad. About what, I don't remember. I decided to cheat on her with some thot who went to brag to Nicki about our playtime. Wrong move on my part. She slashed my tires and keyed my car. Man, everything in the woman's handbook to ruin a players life! But knowing me, that sht ain't work or phase me none. I went up to her crib one day to say I was sorry- no I ain't sorry I apologized. Yeah. She broke down in my arms and I held her. I knew I was hurting her and she did too. I hate seeing my Girls hurting. Especially Nicki cause she been through the worst. Way worse but she came up when I got with her. I ain't nothing special but she loved and cared about me to the point that it hurts. I promised I wouldn't do that again. I even gave her a promise ring. We've been together for 2 years now and sometimes I second guess this sht.

******************

Jessi's dad seems like cool People! He stupid funny Man. Armoni. What you think about her though? She's Up there in the MM. 😱😍

Jessi be having them speechless. She too much for me too.
And I made her up outta this head of mine! Jessi heard Nicki's voice in her head ๏_๏ what?!
Nicki sounds like the wrong One to mess with if you get on her bad side. But that's Understandable. She been through hell and back. And that's saying something. Let me know if you want to hear about her life and I'll do Her POV somewhere in these many chapters ahead. you gave her a promise ring and you flirting?!! why?! Kissing on Armoni like that smh,lol. I understand. But 2 years together and you just now second guessing? Armoni, Bye there's the door.☞
Give me some feedback back on this chapter. Comment, vote, like.

-liljaguar