Awkward moment

She squealed and laughed as I hiked her over my shoulder to her room.

I plopped her on the bed and began to kiss down her body. She wiggled out of her pajama shorts that she had changed into earlier.

My thoughts got brighter as I saw that she ain't have on no security system around her waist. I thanked god mentally and grabbed her thighs and parted them.

Kissing a trail In between them. She let out a shallow breath as I pulled down her panties slowly kissing her nana. As I was going lower, she jerked up as I opened up her lips.

I looked up after I saw how wet she was and gave her a look of reassurance.

"I wanna see you." she said biting her lip. I moved off of her and began to strip.

I took of my school shirt and shorts, placing my chains on her dresser. Then I quickly turned on some of tempers music on my phone and placed it on the dresser.

Stolen moments begin to play and I begin to walk towards her bed giving her a look she almost looked afraid of.

I pulled her body to the edge of the bed and watched as goosebumps rose on her skin with every touch I placed on her body.

Her breath caught in her throat as I thumbed her clit in a circular motion while I kissed her other set of lips. She moaned as I sucked on one of her nipples and slowly entered a finger into her tight space.

I looked up at her face that was now so full of emotion. Like it went from mad to sad. From pleased to plea. And I was taking it in.

"Keep your eyes closed." I whispered up at her. She began to panic a little and I touched her stomach and watched her breath in as I flicked her clit with my middle finger. "Closed..."

I moved out of her space and walked out the room with in a fast pace. I walked to my backpack on the floor where I left it and zipped it open grabbing my strap.

Yup my strap. I pulled a condom out of my front zipper and walk to her room closing the door. She laid there lifting her right knee to the ceiling and slowly let it down.

I placed the strap around my boxers and secured it. Don't let me down.

I moved in between her legs and grabbed her thighs. She breathed out heavenly and I could tell by her body language she wanted to get this over with.

I played with her clit and watched her body heave up and down as she moaned. Her girl was soaked by now and I place the tip of my strap at her entrance pushing in a little.

She breathed in quickly as I continued to enter her. I forced all of it in her and she whimpered.

"Sorry if it hurts. Just hold on to me. I got you" I said softly. She nodded a little and I pushed her up in the bed.

I began to work a rhythm and she whimpered quietly scratching the hell outta my lower back. Soon moans escaped her lips as I continued and she got use to the feeling. Good.

I lifted up and pulled out. She looked at me funny and I chuckled. "I know you ain't satisfied. Just go with the flow." she watched as I pulled her up and onto her knees.

I entered in again and she wrapped her hands into the sheets. I pumped in and out of her body and watched as her breathing sounded throughout the room. Low and high vibratos slipping from her mouth as I sped up a bit.

"Mmm, FCK! Ugh!!" she let out her legs shaking as she gripped the sheets. Her head in a pillow as her knees began to give in.

I pulled her lower half back up and banged inside her with great force. Causing her to cry out even more. I slowed down while I maneuvered my hand around her waist to her clit.