Jes

Jessi POV

Me and KC walked out on another high as we laughed for no apparent reason while I held on to her waist. Besides the weed in our system, I was good to drive. I hadn't drunk no more than that glass of Ace than she had that Amsterdam.

She was out of it literally as she swayed to the car almost tripping over herself. I had to literally hold her up as I unlocked the door with my key.

"You know you over did it right?" I asked her as I stood her against the car. She rolled her eyes at me and got in the car when I opened the passenger side door.

"Neisha didn't even police me tonight. Now you got something to say after you groped me?! Get the fuck on somewhere Jes." she said to me as I buckled her up. I sighed and closed the door on her to go to my side. Now I gotta deal with this KC?

***

We road to her place in silence until I turned on the radio. She looked over at me and in the darkness of the care I felt her hand reach out for me as she touched my knee.

"Wassup KC?" I asked glancing at her. She didn't say much. She Didn't say nothing actually. She just rubbed up my leg. I clenched my jaws together and kept my eyes on the road. The higher she got the more red I got.

"KC." I snapped at her before swerving and fixing the car. She fixed herself against seat and let down the window with my air on already. I turned it off and looked over at her looking ready to die.

"Can you pull over?" she asked me. I nodded and at the next exit pulled over and parked getting out to go open her door. She puked before she made it out of my way and I groaned in disgust.

"I'm so-"

"Mm-mnn." I said to her as I shook my head and moved to my trunk. She just stood there towards the front feeling bad as I pulled out a pair of clothes and closed my trunk. I began unbuttoning my shirt and she looked at me awkwardly.

"Jessi, what are you do-"

"There's a sprite in the back seat in that cooler. Get it." I said ignoring her. She opened the door and grabbed one looking back at me still lost.

KC POV

I looked on at her in awe and held the cold drink in my hand as she quickly stripped out of her clothes. She was in a pair of sweats and a Jersey in no time as She went back and opened the trunk pulling out a plastic bag to put her clothes in.

"Let's go." she said guiding me back into the car. I watched her slide in and drive off with ease.

• • •

We were now in my driveway and my mom hadn't made it home yet like she said. Jessi stared at me unlocking the doors with an unexplainable expression on her face.

"I need the k-" I stopped and looked at her grab the keys from her sweats and hold them out for me to grab. I took them and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

She looked away from the wheel and then to me as she leaned in and kissed my cheek then my neck gently. I pulled her head up and we met half way as our lips touched. I pulled away then went back in to see if what I felt earlier would show up as I touched her neck and bit on her bottom lip in hunger. This time she pulled away and smiled down at herself as she felt on her lip.