If I Told

[Jessi in media✨💯]

I got up and got dressed. I knew she was gonna be mad as fck for a while so I left It alone.

On to the next one. I called Armoni and she answered on the second ring.

"Hey Jessi, is it done, or are you just callin' me just to call?" She asked me teasing.

"Sht... Well, I don't think I would be calling you if it wasn't would I?" I asked her with another question. She laughed sweetly. I liked her laugh. It had a good ring to it.

"What do you want?" She asked seductively. She knows but she wants me to tell her.

"The games you playin' ain't gon' get you no where but in my bed, so quit all that bull. And come over so I can introduce you to Me, myself and I" I said smoothly.

She got quiet on the other end and I could picture her blushing a bright red and playing with her hands. "Or we could go out if you ain't comfortable being alone wit' me" I said smiling.

"Yeah that sounds way better." She said after a while. "Ight, I'll pick you up. Where you live?" I asked her. She gave me the directions. Like two blocks away.

I got my wallet fulla mula and grabbed my car charger just in case. I sprayed a Lil bit of Bod on me. That's the sht and walked out the door to my car. Before I stepped foot in it my dad called me to the screen door.

"Wassup?" I asked. "Aye, man. Be careful. Armoni ain't like you think she is." My dad said sternly I took that look he had as a warning to watch out. "Aight pops I got you" I said she looks harmless so I don't see the big deal.

I drove off in the direction I saw her walk in the other day and had my sht bangin SIYA 'Run Up' real loud. That's my sht. The beat was off the charts in this song.

I pulled up at her house and saw her with two other girls that I saw yesterday leaned up on an old crown Vick talking. I turned off my car, got out and shut my door.

I walked up to the Lil clique and they stopped talking. I looked at the two other girls who looked similar to Moni and they smiled at me and said hey quietly. I turned my attention to Armoni and smiled lightly.

"I don't get no love?" I asked with my arms out. She blushed and looked back at her friends? They rolled their eyes as if to say they don't care.

She came up to me and hugged me back. I embraced her and I got a Lil bit rowdy so I let go before she noticed.

"Damn, Moni. You smell like vanilla and chocolate. Got me wantin bite ya neck and sht." I said sniffing her neck. She giggled.

"Get yo cannibal lookin ass on somewhea. And did you just say vaniya? You got a Puerto Rican accent" She laughed her right eyebrow raised in a question at me.

"What accent? I speak normal. The fck you mean Moni?" I said. I don't have no accent. Everybody say I do but I don't hear it. What accent?

"Its OK Jessi, fck it. Let's go." She said grabbing my hand biting her lip and then smiling. "Bye Nya and Mya." She said turning to them and waving.

"Bye sis. Have fun, but not too much fun. She said laughing. Her other sister hit her in the side with her elbow. "They ain't even. Quit all that Mya!" Nya said looking at Mya wide eyed. "Tuh, whateva Nya. Armoni is a very fre-" "Oh my gawd! Let's go." Armoni said turning so red now. She hopped in my car so fast when I opened the door for her. I closed it and looked back at her two sisters and they were arguing back and forth. ha wow.