A. LOT

Jessi POV

I felt the pressure of the whole situation come down on my shoulders. I knew what I went to do, but I didn't plan on telling her I had a gun no time soon. So I prepped my lips for a lie.

"I was-"

"The truth Jessi." KC interrupted. I cracked my knuckles and breathed out as I stood up to leave again. I only came here to see G and tell him my plans, but she had to be here.

She stood face to face with me and looked so tired. I wanted to take her into my arms and hug her so tight but she looked like she didn't want to be bothered with. So I pulled on her waist and kissed her forehead about to go until she tugged on my jacket.

"Please don't leave me without an explanation Jessi." She said. Her voice breaking behind me. I sighed and turned around nodding.

"You right." I told her wiping her tears away. "I'm- I needed air. You ever felt like shit just goin down the drain too fast? I know I got you, but I have a mom who just got diagnosed with cancer and she expects me to come running back home like all the things she's said to me over the years are supposed to go away. I wish life was like that, but it ain't. I'm just stressed baby girl." I tell her as she takes my hand. She nodded and pulled me in to her. Burrowing her head into my chest. I hugged her and sighed as she hugged me back.

"I love you Jessi." She said out loud. Which caught me off guard. I felt my heart fall to my stomach and didn't know what my next move was supposed to be. She said she loves me and I feel like I should say it back, but my mouth won't let me. So it was awkward for a while until G nudged me.

"She said she loves you. That's big words where we come from." He said making me feel like a little kid. I felt all types of embarrassed.

What are you waiting on?! My conscience spoke to me. I don't know in all honesty. I wanted to say it in the beginning but now I was stuck. I hugged her tighter and let go leaning in closet to her ear.

"I love you too Kenzaya. I really do. I'm sorry I left without an explanation. I just needed some time to think. Get myself together ya know?" I said to her as she looked into my eyes and nodded in understanding. I felt it when I said it. That weird mushy feeling you get as a little kid when your mom is proud of your accomplishments​.

It felt good and it made me wanna cry. I ain't no fan of tears, but that's just what I did. Teared up while she smiled up at me through hers. We been through too much to not mean what we said now.

"Y'all can leave now. My sleep kinda got interrupted and I'm pretty sure ya-"

"She's just tired. You two did wake us up. Uh... Have a good night." He said to me covering Neisha's mouth with his hand. I dapped him up and laughed while I gave Neisha a side hug as she mugged me.

"Tuh, good night man." I said stepping back and letting KC hug them bye before she followed me out of the house with her arm around my waist tighter than usual. I knew she felt like she's lose me but I didn't plan on letting go anytime soon.

"Baby, now be honest." She said as we stopped at her car. I looked down at her in confusion and she seemed like she knew something I didn't. Then I watched her lift my hand and show me something I wouldn't have thought to look for at all. Fuck. I forgot gun powder residue could be seen regardless. I didn't even think to wash my hands. Just came here as soon as I could.

"I know it wasn't just cause of yo momma and I know you Jessi. You the type to try and solve your own problems. Where is it?" She asked me dropping my hand from hers. I clicked the roof of my mouth with my tongue and looked her in her eyes sighing.

"It's put up. I-"

"Jessi that's not th-"

"Look, I made sure I got a license to carry. I signed for the shit and everything. My gun don't got bodies. Yet" I added purposely. She made a serious face at me and I pulled her into me kissing her unwilling lips as she pushed back from me shaking her head while I scoffed. I was just playing. I don't see her issue

KC POV

She's talking like it's a joke. And I don't find it funny or cute at all.

"Jessi that's not cool. I'll ride for you, but if you do some stupid shit like that your on your own." I say as a matter of fact. She fixed her face and nodded in understanding before I kissed her and she opened my door for me.

"You really love me?" She asked me as I sat down in the driver seat. I looked at her for a split second and she already got the picture. Winking at me while she bit on her bottom lip. I blushed on the inside out and wanted her out off my presence.

"Bye." I said closing my door and starting my car up. She knocked on my window and I rolled it down looking at my steering wheel as she talked.

"You feel better about you and Neisha's situation?" She asked leaning in to the car. I sighed and looked at her in all honesty. No walls. No lies.

"Not now. Not here." I said to her. She nodded. Then without another word, leaned in to kiss me. Taking my breath away as she held my face before telling me she'd see me at home as she walked off and to her car.

***

"I mean, I guess I could see why she in general was distant with me in a different way after she found out. I would have went off if me and Lanie still fuxked around like that. I would have somehow found a reason to Blame it all on her and I would have lost a good ass friend in the process. Jessi, I'm a bad person." I said to Jessi who was wrapped around my body naked and laying on my stomach as I played in her hair. She looked about sleep from where I sat up in her bed, but proved me wrong as she looked up at me dazed. With a small frown on her face.

"Your not a bad person. You just need help with who you let in. I think I got that covered." With that being said, I was lifted up, turned around then switched and pulled back down on her strap. Which caused a current to swim through my body as she hit her Target on cue.

I huffed loudly and inhaled deeply as she continued an assault on my already aching body. If sex was a person I swear she was it. The way she moved and maneuvered around me.

But I couldn't seem to get the bad feeling from the back of my head​ as I laid in her arms while she dozed off. I was left to my thoughts. The constant feeling of having to be with her 24/7 was now stuck in my head and I knew she was gonna hate me for it but fuck it.