HER baby daddy

Neisha POV

As I sit there on the cold tile floor with my best friend comforting me, I get the feeling she ain't gon like what I tell her next.

I still can't fix my lips to tell her. I can't even get myself to see how it even happened. By now I'm speechless and afraid.

Afraid she'll not only gonna unfriend me, but not believe me in the first place.

How can I tell my childhood friend that her baby daddy knocked me up?? How can I even bring myself to tell her we messed around once in the first place??

That it wasn't intentional??

See it's like this...

*flashback*

"I was right, right? You feelin a nigga." Lanzé said smirking as he pinned me against the bathroom stall
inside a movie theater bathroom.

Me and Kenzaya decided to go to one at the last minute. She brought Lanzé along without me knowing until she bought the tickets and he pulled up.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?! Get out!" I yell at him. He laughs menacingly and I cringe. I get a bad feeling in my chest when he showed me his 9MM tucked in his waistband.

"Shh, people watching movies and shit. You loud as fuck girl." he looked my body over and licked his lips. "What you wanna do first? Ride or glide?" he smiles.

I have the sudden urge to throw up the 5 dollar movie snack bucket I just ate in his face as he ran his hand down my thigh holding the gun in his right hand as he does a hand search on me with his left.

"Please don't..." I whimper as his right hand snakes into my jeans. He points the gun at my temple and urges me to take off my jeans. I do as I was told as my heartbeat sounds through my head. I wonder if he can hear it.

While I got outta my jeans he smiled down at me. "You look good wit no jeans on." he flirts. "take of ya shirt." he says sternly to me.

I don't budge. Maybe this is all a misunderstanding. He doesn't want me. And if he does, why?

"I said take it off!" he yelled pushing the gun into the side of my head. I surrender and let the warm tears flow from my face silently as I take off my shirt slowly trying to find a way out of this mess.

"Hurry up bitch!" he snaps at me. My heart drums against my chest and the part of my shirt that I stick my head in gets stuck on my head when I rushed to hurry.

He grunts in anger and frustration as he pistol whipped me upside the head. The pain shot through my temple and I fell to the floor.

I cry in pain as he snatches off my shirt. He grovels over me and pulls of his basketball shorts quickly. I scream in hopes of alarming somebody, but it's of no use as he hits me with the butt of the gun across my jaw.

"Shut up bitch!" he snaps at me yet again. I feel his cold sweaty hands dip into my underwear and squirm in place when he straddles me after my underwear are off. My tears flow into the drain closest to me and I feel him take away from me.

I feel like my soul just left my body. Like the only thing I held closest to me was now gone. How could he do this to me? Why did he do this to me?

He grunted and groaned as he let off inside me bringing himself deeper one last time. I cried out as he snatched my soul and left me feeling empty on the cold tile floor. He got dressed quickly leaving the bathroom stall.

I heard the bathroom door unlocked and his feet exit. I couldn't bring myself to move off that cold floor. My head grew a migraine by now and it seemed as though the room spun when my head left the floor.

I winced in pain and held my head in my hand against the stall wall. Stray tears left my eyes as I closed them. I gotta get up. And dressed. I thought to myself.

I heard the pitter patter of small feet and a tiny voice coming towards the stall.

"Mommy she hurt. Her gotta boo boo Ina head. Ana mouf." the little girl gasped In concern.

I couldn't bring myself to look up or open my eyes from where I sat on the floor. I heard another set of footsteps come my way where the girl was, her Mommy.

"Oh my god. Are you- are you okay? Uh, do you feel like you can walk?" the girls momma asked me. She was now closer to me. I could feel her body warmth.

A warm set of hands touched my face and all I remember from then was a couple of words.

"We're gonna get you help, OK?" somehow I nodded and soon after I blacked out.

Hearing incomprehensible voices and sounds around me after awhile. The only voice I could make out was Zaya's.

"What happened?! NeNe are you okay?!" then she too faded out and all I was left with was gargles of sounds I couldn't bring together as words.

So how do I tell her?

Alot more to come ;)

🔘Like
🔘Comment
🔘Vote

~ liljaguar