~ Birthday/Part 2 ~

(Joe's POV)

I wonder what Caspar's surprise is? He never keeps secrets without telling me, it better be good. "Im going to get dressed, Zoe and Alfie are coming in half an hour." I say as i get up from Caspar. To be honest i wanted to stay there, but i knew i couldn't. I walk downstairs into our room as i pick out an outfit (Media).
I hear the doorbell ring so i run upstairs and open it. There stands Zoe and Alfie. "Hey guys! Come in." I say as they walk in. "Wow, its warm outside." Zoe says as she sits down next to Alfie. I open there presents. I get a new laptop from both of them and a card from Nala (Alan).

"Guys! You didn't have to get me a new laptop!"

"We wanted to. We know how much you use your laptop." Zoe says. I giggle before laying back on the couch. For the rest of the day me, Zoe and Alfie watched a whole lot of movies. Caspar had to go to loads of meetings.

"Bye Zoe Bye Alfie! Have a safe trip home." I say before shutting the door. I walk downstairs into our bedroom and sit down on our bed and check Twitter.
I had loads of happy birthday messages from fans and other youtubers. This has been one of the best days ever .

I walk upstairs to see its pitch black. I didn't leave it like this. Maybe Caspar's home. "Caspar?" I call out. No reply. Then suddenly the lights turn on, reviling Caspar standing there in a suit.

"Joe. Ive known you for song long, and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. You make me happy when I'm sad. Your always so loving. Your beautiful, amazing, talented and a extremely good singer. I don't know what id do without you." He gets down on one knee and pulls out a velvet box from his pocket.

"Joe Sugg, would you do the honour of marrying me?" I put my hands on my mouth. I cant believe he proposed!! "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes." I say as he slides the ring onto my finger. He pulls me into a hug.

This Is Officially The Best Day Of My Life!
------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! He proposed! Sorry its a short chapter.
Bai!

-HH