~ Zalfie Wedding/Part 2 ~

(Joe's POV)

I woke up feeling incredibly warm. I opened my eyes to see Caspar laying there. I smiled as I de-tangled myself from Caspar. I walked over to the kitchen and decided to make some pancakes. I was super hungry, I hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. 

-SKIP A FEW DAYS-

For the next few days me and Caspar sent invitations to all of Zalfie's friends and family. I'm really happy for Zoe. She really deserves this. I guess I'm a little jealous she's getting married. I wish I could get married to Caspar, but I'm way to shy to propose. I'm just kinda hoping Caspar will.

-Time Skip To Wedding Day-

Today was the day my sister was getting married. She wouldn't be Zoe Sugg anymore. She would be Zoe Deyes. It kinda suits her, but I think Zoe Sugg sounds better. I will be the only Sugg 'child' left. I've seen Zoe's dress already, and I've got to admit, it's beautiful.

-Time skip to the actual wedding thing-

I patted Alfie on the shoulder as I took my seat. In 5 minutes Zoe would be walking down that Isle. With her beautiful dress. This wedding is everything she wanted.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by loud music playing. I turned my body to see Zoe standing there with Daddy Sugg. They walked down the isle with their arms linked. Alfie stood there, looking incredibly nervous. He looked over to me and smiled, I returned a smile before pointing to Zoe. Tears started to well in my eyes as Alfie and Zoe stood there. I couldn't be more happier for my sister.

"Do you, Alfie Deyes take Zoe Sugg to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you take care of her through out your life and cherish her forever."

"I do."

"And do you, Zoe Sugg take Alfie Deyes to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you take of him and cherish him through out your life?"

"I do."

"Then may I present you, husband and wife." The priest finished as Zoe and Alfie kissed. I could hear clapping and sobs come from the room.

AFTER THE WEDDING NOW AT THE END OF THE PARTY THING-

Me and Caspar were holding hands. This day had been perfect. Zoe and Alfie got married, me and Caspar had become even closer. The only thing that could make this day even perfect is if Caspar-

"I'd like to make a toast." Caspar said as he clanked his fork to his glass. It went silent as Caspar started to speak, "I have known Joe for so long. When we first moved in with each other, I instantly fell in love with him. He's took care of me and comforted me when I was sad or sick. I don't know what I'd do without him." Caspar reached into his pocket and grabbed a red velvet box. I slapped my hand of my mouth as Caspar went on one knee. "I have loved you forever. Would you, Joseph Sugg do the honour of becoming Joseph Lee?" I started crying as I nodded my head. He slid the ring on my finger before pulling me into a hug.

Everyone started chanting and wolf whistling but I blocked them out and focused on Caspar. I love him, so much.

------------------------------------------------

That's a good way to end. Anyway, I may not be continuing this story because I don't really enjoy making it. I'm really sorry, and I hope you understand. I am starting a book about MiniMinter so go check that out.

Anyway,

Bai!

-HH