~ Spooky Scares ~

(Caspar's POV)

I creeped around our apartment, desperately searching for Joe. Joe had been gone for a solid 50 minutes and I was starting to really worry. I had heard the door creep open about 5 minutes ago, that's when I thought it was Joe, but it wasn't. I had been searching around the house for roughly 6 minutes and there was no sign of Joe. I searched all his 'secret' hiding places, but I still couldn't find him. Knowing Joe, he was probably going to scare me with one if his lame jokes. It gets beyond a joke how many ideas whirls around his head. I suddenly heard my door creak open, I lifted the covers over my head and peered at the door. No one was there. I raised my eyebrows but then shook it off and hid under the warmth of my covers. I heard another creek and I hid deeper into my bed, the creeks got even louder until it fell silent. Then suddenly I heard a loud scream making me scream louder. I then heard laughing, I looked towards the door to see Joe standing there, holding his stomach as it was hurting from laughter. I pouted and turned myself over, so my back was facing Joe. Joe had now stopped laughing and was behind me, rubbing my back.

"Caspy, I'm really sorry, I didn't think it would really scare you like that." Of course he didn't. I still didn't turn around but I mumbled a 'go away' before closing my eyes. Joe is such a bitch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random idea I thought of... Hope you enjoyed!

-Kenzie💋