~ Spin The Bottle ~

(Caspar's POV)

It was a late night. Everyone was drunk, light headed, and lost-minded. Of course, Tyler being Tyler, suggested to play 'Spin The Bottle'. It's not that I hate spin the bottle, it's just that everyone purposely makes the bottle point to Joe when it's my turn. Zoe is the only one who knows I have I a slight crush on Joe, but she did promise not to tell anyone, but then again when she's drunk she splurts out everything she knows. Everyone arranged themselves into a circle, randomly going boy girl, boy girl. There were 9 of us, Tyler, Zoe, Troye, Tanya, Myself, Hannah, Alfie, Mamrie and then Joe. Troye decided to spin the bottle first as he was the only 'un-drunk' one. It landed on Tyler. They had to kiss for 10 seconds. I wish I could do that with Joe, but do it for more than 10 seconds, but I guess dreams don't come true.

It had been Half an hour and so far, I've kissed Alfie, Troye, Zoe, Tanya, Tyler and Mamrie, but still no Joe. Just then Joe kissed Troye, I stood up from the ground and grabbed my coat and bag. I then opened the door and wandered out. I wonder if anyone knew I left? I walked down the damp street, just wanting to get from the stupid game.

......

-Harley ✌🏻️