~ Our Happy Family ~

I feel like all the ones i have done are sad so far, so this one will be happy :).

Your so pretty when you cry

When you cry

Wasn't ready to hear you

Say goodbye

When I met you, I knew we were meant to be. When you flirted with me, making my cheeks burn, I knew you were the one. Of course, I had no idea if you liked me back, so I hid it. My sister always knows when something's up with me, so she asked me what was wrong. When I told her, she agreed to help me straight away. It took some time, but I eventually asked you out.

Now your tearing me apart

Tearing me apart

Your tearing me apart

Your so London your own style

Your own style

When I asked you, I was nervous as hell 'cause I thought you would say no. But to my surprise you said yes. I remember we would do ridiculous things like celebrating our 1 day anniversary to our 6 week and 3 day anniversary, you always made me smile with your ridiculousness.

And together we're so good so boy why

Are you tearing me apart

Tearing me apart?

Your tearing me apart

I remember me wanting to ask you to marry me. I was really nervous about picking the wrong ring, so Zoe has to help me. I remember seeing a ring that really caught my eye. I knew that was the one I had to get. I remember the day I proposed to you was and where it was. I had taken you to the beach, it was around sunset so I got down in one knee.

Did I do something stupid?

Yeah boy if I blew it

Just tell me what I did

Let's work through it

There gotta be some way

To getcha to want me, like before

I said: 'Caspar, I've known you for some years now, and I knew from the minute I saw you, you were the one I wanted. I remember being incredibly nervous asking you to be my boyfriend, but when you said yes I felt all the weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, will you, Caspar Richard Lee marry me?' I remember by the time I had looked up, you were crying your eyes out. You nodded when you saw me and I slid the ring onto your finger. I defiantly had made the right choice.

'Cause no one ever looks so good in a dress

And it hurts, 'cause I know you won't be mine tonight

No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile

Baby, tell me how to make it right

I remember us moving out of our tiny apartment, boxes were everywhere. Then I remember us moving into our 3 bedroom house. One room which was ours, one room which had our computers, and the other room which was a spare room. I remember making our announcement video, telling people we were dating and were engaged. Everyone was so supportive, it made me and you happy that we had great subscribers.

Now all of my friends say it's not really worth it, but even if that's true

No one in the world could stop me from not moving on

Oh baby even If i wanted too, nobody compares to you

Later on we decided that we wanted to adopt a child. I remember us going into the adoption centre and talking to the lovely lady at the desk, telling us we would be lovely parents. I remember us meeting our daughter, Alyssa. She had just turned 15 the other day, she had brown hair with dark blue tips, she was wearing a TRXYE jumper with some black jeans. When she met us she was so delighted 'cause she said she watched us in YouTube.

We're so Paris when we kiss, when we kiss

I remember the taste of your lipstick

Now your tearing up my heart, tearing up my heart, your tearing up my heart

I remember one day she has went of to school, so we decided to decorate her room. She didn't like much colours so we painted her walls blue. We got blue sheets, blue curtains, blue everything, to make sure our girl had the best life yet. I remember the look on her face when she saw her room. She told us we were the best parent ever. I remember her inviting her 2 friends over for a sleepover. I heard them tell her she had the best parents ever.

Did I do something stupid? Oh boy if I blew it

Just tell me what I did lets work through it

There's gotta be someway to get you to want me, like before

I remember her very first date. She was incredibly nervous, but we comforted her, telling everything would be okay. I remember meeting her date, Riley. He was wearing a black suit with a dark blue tie. He had his blonde hair styled. When we found out more about him, he was also adopted and had 2 dads, that's when I knew Alyssa had made the right choice. I remember her coming back from her date, a smile on her face, she told us everything went really well. We were so happy for her.

'Cause no one ever looks so good in a dress

And it hurts, 'cause I know you won't be mine tonight

No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile

Baby, tell me how to make it right

I remember her running home, she was really excited. She showed us the ring on her finger, we planned a party to celebrate.

Now all of my friends say it's not really worth it, but even if that's true

No one in the world could stop me from not moving on

Oh baby even If i wanted too, nobody compares to you