four

We walked into a big room. The walls were black and the bed was blue. I looked up at Haze and he was smiling at me.

"Love, your clothes are in the closetput something from the right side of it on." He said with a smile.

I walk into the closet and I see lace. Lots and lots of lace. And it was all on the right side.

I pick a little pink one that was made of a thin following lace. (The dress at the top.)

I open the door and look out to see Haze sitting on the bed. Looking at the door I was hiding behind.

"Rose come out please. I do need to feed tonight. But it will be more for you than for me." He said seeing me look out.

"How is this for me? Your the one who need blood." I said walking into the room. He smiles and then looks at me.

"Rose are you a virgin?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Is it any of your business? I don't think it is!" I said.

"Well love it is my business. You are my mate and I don't like the thought of someone else making you theirs, and not mine." He said simply.

"Well you don't have to worry. The answer is yes, I am still a virgin. Why are you hoping to change that?" I said looking to him.

He stood up and walked over to me and pulled me close. "I will at a time if that's what you want. But I will not do that without your consent. My love please understand I will ask you before I make any move." He said kissing my forehead.

There was a knock on the door. "Prince Haze and Lady Rose there is a hunter here to see you. And Lady Rose there is a man here saying he needs you to come home. I told him you were with the Prince and he got mad." Holly said outside the door.

Haze and I walked into the meeting room. Yes I didn't get the chance to change.

"Rose, what are you wearing." The voice of a man I will never forget for not being there for me..... My dad.

"May I ask who is talking to my mate? And why do you care what she is wearing?" Haze said calmly.

"Well what Lilly told me is true. Rose would you like to tell your mate who I am." My father said looking at me.

"Um..... Haze this is my, my dad. And I am wearing this for my mate." I said to both of them. I can feel my face getting hot.

"Well i am sorry to tell you this but hunters are not allowed in this house. Rose and I will take our leave now. If I have to come back I will not be this nice." Haze said and pulled on my arm.

"Rose, baby. Come home. Your sister and brother need you. Our town needs you. Your wolf needs you. And you need to get your stuff so we can leave." My dad said holding a hand out. Haze pulls me against his chest.

"Dad I am staying with my mate. Please don't do this to me. You know the mating bond is unbroken. Now will you leave so I can finish what I am here for. My mate is waiting on me." I said walking away.

Haze followes me back to our room. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door before he comes in.

"Rose come out please. I need you now." Haze said from outside. I look at myself. I looked bad. My eyes red from no sleep. I knew Haze needed to eat but can I take this?

I open the door and Haze is standing there. I smile and hug him. He kisses up and down my neck. I can feel the blood running faster as he kisses. Then I feel a sharp pain in my neck. I knew it was his fangs sinking into my neck. The pain leaves and pleasure comes. I feel every minute he drinks from me, and it feels good.