thirteen

Unedited

Haze's POV

Lilly looks at me. She looks confused.

"He did what! She is you mate! You are the one to keep her safe! Why didn't you keep her safe?!?! That is my sister that fucking asshole is massing with! You! You didn't stop it! Why?!?!" She yelled, asked me. Lilly looked so mad.

"It was a mistake! And I'm not the one who said I fucking hate her." And at those words rose woke up.

"Haze? Lilly? What's going on? Why am I in the hospital? Why are my wrist like Lilly? What happened to me?" She cried out. Not looking at me or Lilly.

"Rose baby look at me! Its going to be okay. The cuts was not that bad. After your better, we can go home. To the kingdom. They need us back soon. Your wolf should help you heel." I said softly. My mate needed to stay calm. That is how it will stay.

"Can I get a different room? I have problems with this one." She said in a small voice.

"I will work on that right now babe." I say and will out of the room. My little mate is so cute.

––——––——————––––

Rose's POV

I hear my mated voice.

"Lilly it wasn't you. Rose has been throw a lot. She didn't leave you because she wanted to, or she wanted you to get hurt! She did it because I asked her to come with me and be queen. This is no ones fault but that ass wolf that rapped you and her!" He said.

He just told her, John rapped me. He didn't say mated because that is not what is was. It was not willingly.

"He did what! She is you mate! You are the one to keep her safe! Why didn't you keep her safe?!?! That is my sister that fucking asshole is massing with! You! You didn't stop it! Why?!?!" She yelled

I want to see the look on her face! She hates me but she yells at my mate! This is my life and my mate! She doesn't have that right to yell at him.

"It was a mistake! And I'm not the one who said I fucking hate her." He said. I can tell he is trying not to yell but its okay.

"Haze? Lilly? What's going on? Why am I in the hospital? Why are my wrist like Lilly? What happened to me?" I said. I knew what happened but I want to see what Lilly will do. I don't look at them.

"Rose baby look at me! Its going to be okay. The cuts was not that bad. After your better, we can go home. To the kingdom. They need us back soon. Your wolf should help you heel." He said. I can hear the fear in his voice.

"Can I get a different room? I have problems with this one." I ask hoping it would hurt Lilly just a little. She hates me anyways.

"I will work on that right now babe." He said and walked out the room. I look after him. I was hoping Lilly would not talk to me but I guess I was wrong.

"Rose, sis? Im sorry. You didn't have..... You shouldn't have had to go throw that. I know it sucks. I could feel him coming in me, it hurt. I cried for him to stop. I was helpless. I thought he was going to get you back. I thought you wanted to be away from us because I lied to you. I lied so many times. I lies about school and John. I lied about all kinds of stuff. I thought you find out." She whispered. I feel sorry for her. My little half sister.

"Lilly, kids lie. I lied to dad a lot. I never once was mad at you because you lied. I had to leave with my mate. I know you don't get it but I had to be with him. I would die without him. I only yelled at him once. I was so mad I told him to reject me. He didn't. It hurt like hell! We would both die if he did! That's how the mating bond works. You are made for your mate. They will make you safe and happy. Lobe you like I did." I said. She looked at me in sorrow. I said did and not do. I don't understand if I don't love her or if I'm just mad.

"I'm so so sorry! I never hated you! I was just mad! I love you sis. I am not a little girl you knew tho. I was changed I'm going to be differed. He raped me over and over for days at a time. I didn't tell anyone. I just wanted out. I wanted to die! I didn't care about my mate. John said he would kill me and my mate if I found him. I didn't want my mate to get hurt. If I never met him, then he can't get hurt and the mate bond never starts." She said softly.

"Lilly, you do care. I know my sister! She cares to much. She always has. You don't have to worry about your mate, he will pretexted you! He will love you and do anything for you. He will not care is your not a vergen or if you have cut. He Will love you!" I said. I knew it was true.

Haze doesn't know I cut with I was younger. I had to do something to keep me calm. He will understand and help me with everything I need. My mate loves me. I need him and he needs me.

A guy walked in the room and looked at me with a smile. "So this is our future queen. The queen that cut gut to get away from her mate and little sister. Hello Rose. I'm Hunter. I'm going to make your mate hate you!" And with that hunter kissed me.