Chapter 7 | Dead

Scott's POV

"Nothing's going to happen. You will be perfect on stage." Mitch says. He always makes me feel so much better. But I still don't why he was mad just now.

"Thanks Mitchie." I said, but came out more like a whisper. Our faces were so close... I could just kis...

'Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare... Either way I don't wanna wake up from you...'

Dammit.

I hate my phone sometimes, but I never hated my phone as much as I hate it right now.

Mitch quickly pulled away from me and sat up, with an obvious blush. He looks so cute when he's embarrassed.

"Aren't you going to pick up your phone?" Mitch asked looking out into the living room where my phone is.

"Right..." I said standing up and walking to where my phone was.

I picked up and instantly regretted putting my phone on the highest volume.

"SCOTT HOYING. MITCH GRASSI. HAVE YOU GUYS PACKED?" A voice screamed through the phone.

"Nice to to talk to you too Esther." I flinched from the ringing in my ear, but shook it off.

"Scott." Esther said seriously.

"Yes mum. I packed." I said childishly.

"What about Mitch?" Esther said. I could tell she was writing some information down.

"Done, we'll both be there at 5 tomorrow." I said, turning more 'professional'

"Scott. Be there are 4. We'll get starbucks and breakfast before boarding." Esther stated, leaving no room for argument.

I groaned and agreed. We both continued talking for about 10 minutes, said our goodbyes and hanged up.

I walked to Mitch's door to find it closed.

I twisted the knob and opened the door.

"SHIT SCOTT." Mitch screamed.

He was starch-naked.

"Oh my god. Sorry Mitch." I apologised and started closing the door. Oh how I wished I at least looked.

"No it's okay, come in. You just scared the living hell outta me." Mitch said. I couldn't hold back my smile and walked into his room.

I sat on his bed and admired my view.

"Richard Hoying. Are you checking me out?" Mitch said putting boxers on.

"What if I am?" I teased. Where did this confidence come from?

Mitch immediately turned red.

"I-It's not like, we haven't seen each other na-naked before." He stuttered out before quickly dressing himself. I couldn't help myself but run my eyes up and down, his collarbone, his jawline, his waist, his hips, his thighs, his legs. God he was perfect.

Mitch's POV

"What if I am?" That tease.

I could feel my face turn red. I hate that he has this effect on me.

"I-It's not like, we haven't seen each other na-naked before." I manage to say.

I could literally feel his eyes burning into my skin. I quickly pulled shorts and a plain t-shirt and tied my hair into a man bun. I sat on the bed next to him.

"What did Esther say?" I said, changing the subject.

"Oh. She said we meet at 4am to get breakfast and starbucks..." Scott said, shifting closer to me. Our bodies pressed against each other. A blush rose but I controlled it. At least, tried to.

"We'll wake up at 3am and get our already packed luggage and just leave for the airport. I think we are all done here. I gave Alexander the keys, so he can come in to clean, during our tour." Scott said like he wasn't doing anything. I couldn't help but flinch when I heard Alex's name. I hope that wasn't noticeable...

His arms slipped under my waist dangerously close to my ass.

"Great..." I said, hoping he would say something else.

There was a pause.

"Okay, I'm gonna shower and we'll sleep early." Scott said standing up and leaving me.

Once he shut the door, I let out a long sigh.

Music. At times like this. I need music.

I clicked shuffle and started jamming out to every song that came on.

Once I was done with my little dance session, I decided to check every social media before going to bed. I went on snapchat and saw that Scott posted a story, 3 minutes ago.

It was of me.

Dancing.

"SCOTT RICHARD HOYING, YOU ARE DEAD." I scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger on the last chapter :')

Have you guys seen the Behind the Scenes for Can't Sleep Love?

I swear the lighting was P-E-R-F-E-C-T for Mitch...

God, I'm such a fangirl.

Okay... I'll shut up now.

Bye!