Chapter 66 | Everything

Mitch's POV

I messed up. I messed up. 

Fuck

Shit

I looked at Alex with wide eyes as he looked back as if he wanted to shoot me.

He glanced back at Scott and said in a dangerously low voice, "What bracelet?"

"M-My cartier bracelet." I mental slap myself for stuttering.

"You did that on purpose. You fucking slut. You fucking bas-" He said as he storms up to me.

"Alexander." Scott cuts in stepping in between us two. 

"What?" He asked still glaring at me.

"What happened that night?" Scott asks emphasizing each word.

I watched as Alex break my eye contact and look at Scott with guilty eyes.

"I... You...Okay. So what? You had sex with this slut. Okay? Fine. That's behind us. Let's mo-"

Slap.

"How dare you lie like that." Scott says as his voice goes deeper, sending chills down my spine.

"Scott. Baby."

Scott then turned around to me.

"Did he hurt you? In any way."

I shook my head, not wanting anymore to happen but I don't think he believed me.

"Get out of my house."

Scott's POV

Once I got Alex out of the house, I rushed back into my room to find Mitch. But I found him locked in the bathroom.

"Mitchie? Baby?" I say softly leaning my head against the bathroom door.

"I-I ruined everything didn't I?" I hear his voice, it was clear that he was crying.

"No! Mitchie. No. I love you." I say trying to make it sound as true as it is.

There wasn't any sound coming from the bathroom, but when I opened my mouth the speak once more, I heard his voice, barely above a whisper.

"Really?" 

"Yes really. 100 percent. No, more than that. I love you more than you love Wyatt. More than you love vetements. More than anything I ever loved. Mitchie I lo-"

I door clicked open and in less than a few minutes, I was in a warm hug.

"I love you so much." He says his face tucked in my neck, his legs wrapped around my waist.

"I love you so much." I say back.

There was a silence as we just stared at each other. I walked over to my bed and I sat down, him still on my lap.

His voice broke the silence but it only started off as a mumble but it gradually got louder.

"I was once told that if I wanted something, I had to go and fight for it and not wait for it. I now notice, I should have done this a while ago." He says as he kisses me on the lips. 

Holy. Shit.

I kiss back with as much as I can muster. 

Fuck... I love this. I love him.

Once we pulled away, I wrapped my arms around him, accidentally tickling him. I smirked as I rose my eyebrows.

"You dick. Don't you dare." He says squirming around a little.

I suddenly thought of the little girl from the park a while back.

"You know, I was once told that boys were 'digs.' By a young but wise girl. And you know what? I don't care. I found my perfect one." I say smiling, feeling like a dork but I don't care. I'm on cloud 9.

I watch as he throws his head back in laughter, "I'm your perfect dig?"

"You're my perfect everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the last chapter. Wow. Damn... Hopefully I didn't ruin it?

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. I LOVE ALL. OF. YOU.

Holy shit dude.

I'm never reading this again myself or the cringe will drive me to my grave. But all in all, this was an amazing experience. I met some amazing people and just... You guys. Are all. Amazing.

Thank you for the support and comments and votes and everything and just. Thank you.

I actually do have a one shot book coming out next week. So, make sure to check that out please :) (Shameless self promo)

~Lynn <3 <3 <3 <3