Chapter 9 | Awake

Mitch's POV

"Mitchell. I know you are there."

I groaned.

"Damn, I thought I would get you this time." I said laughing.

"Why in the world are you up so early?" Scott asked, but he knew the answer.

"Scottie. Come on, we need to call the Uber." I said walking to sit on his bed.

"No, Come. Cuddle." He said still refusing to open his eyes. His arms reaching out to me, revealing his upper naked body. This is very tempting.

"Scottie, come on, we don't want to be the last ones there this time." I said

"Mitchieeeee. 5 minutes of cuddling. Please?" He whined and pouted his lips.

Now tell me, how am I suppose to resist a very cute boy telling me that he wants to cuddle?

Correct. I don't.

I slip under his sheets and face him. His breath against mine and his eyes still closed. His lips looks so plump, I could just...Kiss them.

"Hmm." Scott hummed into my chest.

"Come on Scottie." I said, "We need to get up."

"Nooo. You shouldn't have come in then. I'm too comfortable to get up now." He said opening his eyes and finally looking at me.

"I didn't know you were wearing your glasses." He said smiling, "you look cute with them." His arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I blushed but I'm sure he couldn't see that well in the dark. I smiled at our position. I wanted to stay like this forever. But I caught my eye on the clock.

3:20am

"Scottie, we need to get up. We only have 40 minutes to get there. And it takes 40 minutes for the car ride." I sighed.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"Scottie, are you listening?" I asked.

"Hmm..." He said. i could tell he was drifting back to sleep. I really can't bare wake him up.

I felt a faint vibration from my phone, so I pulled it out. I answered the phone, knowing its Esther.

"Hello?" I said quietly, trying not to wake Scott.

"Are you guys in the Uber?" Esther asked.

"Uhm. About that. Can you wake Scott? I can't bare wake him." I said blushing.

"Mitchell. Are you saying that you guys are still IN BED?" she screams through the phone, "It's almost 3:30. You have to be here to eat breakfast."

"Please wake him?" I asked in a childish voice.

"Fine. Put the phone at his ear." She said.

I did as I was told and I heard a high pitched shriek coming from the other side and Scott's eyes shot open.

"I'M AWAKE!" Scott shouts back at the phone.

Scott's POV

"Sorry Scottie." Mitch apologised once we got into our Uber.

"It's okay. We had to get up anyways." I sighed.

"I just wished we could've stayed there for longer." He said and immediately reddened, then looked away.

Awh. He's adorable.

"Yeah. Me too." I said smiling.

I pulled out my earphones and stuffed them in ear before pressing shuffle. I started humming to the songs that come up, and suddenly I felt a light weight on my shoulder. I looked over to see Mitch asleep on my shoulder. I smiled and slowly leaned down to kiss his forehead. When I did, I swore i saw him smile, but that could just be my imagination...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhm. hi.

okay then...

Byeee.

Oh and also, enjoy that picture of Mitchell Grassi with glasses and feel your heart burst to pieces because you don't get to meet him.

okay bye.

~Lynn