Chapter 59 | Alex

Mitch's POV

I woke up smiling.

I felt Scott's arm around my waist and damn did that make me happy. I wiggled closer to him trying to get as close to him as possible and when I was convinced I was comfortable, I looked up at him. He's gorgeous. I reach out to him and put a hand on this face.

"Scottie..." I whispered, "Baby..."

He stirred but he didn't wake up.

I won't wake him up yet. I turned around and pressed my body against his, the ache on my back was still there but it was a good type of pain. Being the little spoon, his arms wrapped around mine perfectly. 

We both still naked... Whoops?

I smirked at the thought but closed my eyes anyways.

He said he loves me. I mean... he was drunk. But he wasn't that drunk... Maybe this was a mistake? What if he regrets it?

Shit...

But...

He loves me.

I love him.

And if I could wake up like this everyday, I would be the happiest. I swear. 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Looks like that woke him up. 

I opened my eyes to see brown eyes looking at me. 

I let out a scream before his hands went to shut my mouth. He pulled me out of the bed and dragged me into the living room.

"What the fuck, Alex?" I screamed trying to cover up my body.

"You better shut the fuck up you little slut. Why can't you just keep your legs closed?" Alex says slapping me across the face.

What the actual fuck?

"How the hell did you get in here Alex?" I screamed.

He slapped me again.

"Keys you dumbass. You listen to me right now. You are going to pretend none of that just happened. You never had sex with my boyfriend. And when he asks you about last night. Say that you left to some fucktard's house to stay because Scott and I were too loud. You got it?" He said pushing me against the wall.

"He's not going to take you back." I say but my voice was no louder than a whisper.

He smacked me again across the face.

"I said, do you understand?" He repeated, easily towering over me.

I nodded ever so slightly but he gave me rough shove before walking into Scott's room.

But not before saying words to just degrade me even more.

"If he doesn't take me back, he wouldn't even look at you. Ugly."

Scott's POV

I opened my eyes feeling my headache, but I remembered parts of last night. And it was all the best parts.

I smiled at the thought.

I love him.

I felt a body beside mine, so I turned around to see him.

"Hey Scottie..."

Alex?

I thought?

Mitch?

"Alex..." I say not being able to hide my surprise.

"What's wrong baby?" He said scooting closer to me.

"N-Nothing..."

Fuck...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys :)

How are you all doing this week?

How's this chapter?

I'm cringing at my writing very badly. So after I finish writing this book, I will either never touch this book again. Or delete this book from existence because of how cringe this is.

I love you guys <3

~Lynn
Tumblr: Penta-fruits