Chapter 33 | Hot

Mitch's POV

I was, sort of, drinking coffee while staring at a wall, hearing the rain on the window for the last hour.

Scott didn't come home.

He really hates me.

I'm such an idiot.

Maybe I really should just leave.

I don't deserve anything anyways right?

I'm not good enough for Scottie.

Am I even worth anything?

Our apartment doorbell rings and brings me out of my thoughts. I drag my feet to the door, I look through the peephole and see a completely soaked from head to toe Scott.

Yet, he manages to look so perfect.

I mentally slap myself before opening the door.

"Mitchie... I don't feel too good..." He says before coughing.

I frown with concern before quickly dragging him into his room and turning on the heater. I take out some clean clothes for him to change in, leaving it on the bed without talking at all. I took some medicine, water, a thermometer and walked back into his room. He was sitting up on his bed closing his eyes. I put the water and medicine on the bedside table and passed him the thermometer.

"I'm fine." He said, rejecting the thermometer.

I give him an angry look.

Is he kidding me?

"Don't you fucking tell me you're fine when you look like fucking snow white." I sass before sticking the thermometer into his mouth.

"It's nice to know you're finally talking to me." He jokes.

I glare at him. How can he not care about his body? He's so sick. What if, something bad happened and he got really sick? What would I do? It would all be my fault. I can't be responsible of my love's injuries... Love...

"Mitch, stop worrying. I'm really fine." He takes the thermometer out of his mouth. I glance at it before my eyes widen.

"Fuck Scott, you're hot..." I say worried.

"Thanks." he said, smirking.

Finally, I crack a smile, slapping him lightly.

"No problem, knight in shining armour." I said quoting Alex, without thinking. I frowned when I noticed, but decided not to let my jealousy get in the way for the moment. "You are not to leave this bed until you feel a little better and I'm bringing you to the doctor. You are not in the state to move right now."

"Yes ma'am." he said smiling.

"Rest tight, Scott" I say turning to go away.

"No! Don't leave. I'm cold." He says pouting.

"Do you need more blankets?" I said immediately about to rush to get my blanket from my room, but he grabbed my wrists.

"No Mitchie... I just want cuddles." He said laughing a bit.

"So you want me to call Alex?" I ask, before mentally slapping myself for the hundredth time when he visibly frowned.

"No..."

"Sorry. I just thought he was your boyfriend and I wasn't and it's not my place and-"

"Just come here princess." he said moving so there was space.

I knew Alex told me to 'back off' but Scottie was cold, so it was necessary. Plus, I can't do anything more to make him hate me more than he already does.

I can't lose him.

I climb into the blankets. He instantly grabs my hips and spoons me. When I heard his steady breathing. I fell asleep hearing his breathing and with the thought, 'I love you' in my head.

I really love him. I love him. I think I'm in love with him.

No.

That can't happen.

I'm not in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!

First of all,

I'm sending my prayers to the Hoying family and whoever is affected by the loss.

#staystronghoyings

<3

Second,

I have a sorta plan for this story but... its very clique... Screw writer's block. Do you guys have any ideas?

PLEASE COMMENT :)

~Lynn <<<333

p.s~ GO CHECK PTXVLOGS