Chapter 62 | Fake

Scott's POV

"So..." I say trailing off hoping Mitch would continue the overly awkward conversation.

"So... You and Alex are back?" He asks keeping his eyes on his hands.

"I guess. I mean, honestly Mitch. I don't remember much. So please explain." I say.

Should I bring up his bracelet? Why was it on my bed? Did he come in during the morning?

Mitch let out a loud sigh before starting, "Scott. I... We ha-"

'Bzz. Bzz.'

I look over at my phone to see Alex was calling me. I shot an apology at Mitch before answering the call.

"Is the dinner still on baby?" I heard his voice ring.

"Sure. When?"

"Saturday night? I'm going to make a reservation now." 

"Of course." I smile a bit. He's really trying. 

"See you then baby. I love you."

"See you then, babe." 

I hung up and set my phone back on the table.

"You and Alex made plans." Mitch says. I'm not really sure if it was a question or not but I answered it anyways.

"Yeah... This Saturday night, I probably wouldn't be here all night I guess." I paused before changing the topic, "Okay. What the hell happened last night?"

"I... We... You were too loud so I just decided to go over to Jacksons." He muttered staring at the wall.

I looked at his eyes and they were clouded with sadness and another emotion I couldn't pin point.

"Are you lying?" I ask just to make sure.

He lifts his head and looks me in the eye.

"You guys are very vocal." He says with no emotion whatsoever.

"Sorry..." I let out a chuckle before the atmosphere turned awkward again.

After awhile, he stood up and went into his room.

Should I go in? I feel like somethings wrong...

Before I knew it, I was at his door knocking.

"Mitchie... What's wrong?"

"Nothing." With that, I opened the door.

He's not okay.

He was on his bed with his knees to his chest as he stared at me walking towards him.

"Mitchie... Tell me what's wrong." I say climbing next to him to give him a hug.

"I-I want you. I want your relationship. I don't want to be alone anymore. I want to have kisses with the person I love and I just... want you." He said as his eyes roam my face. his hands reach up and rests on my cheek as I have my hand on his knee.

"You want me?" I say confused.

"I want your relationship. You and Alex." He muttered as his hands fall and he looks away from me.

"No. You said you wanted me twice Mitch." I say trying to get an answer from him.

"I-I... I miss you. Don't you feel like we fell apart? So much shit happening everywhere." He mutters still not looking at me.

I can't tell if he's lying or not but I'll believe him for now.

"I know what you mean Mitchie. That's why we're going to stick together yeah?" I ask smiling a bit.

"Okay." He said smiling back but I could see through it.

It was fake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello you all...

I'm jetlagged as fuck right now because I accidentally fell asleep yesterday when I was suppose to stay fucking awake. I hate myself for doing that.

But I'm so sorry for this late chapter. I'm sorry for slacking off guys. School's gonna crush me when it starts again this Monday.

Love y'all.

~Lynn :\
Tumblr: Penta-fruits

UPDATE: I just noticed we hit freaking 10K reads. WHAT?! I LOVE YOU GUYS!