Chapter 24 | #2

Time Skip: After Tour

Mitch's POV

"We. Are. Finally. Home." I said lying down on the couch, facing the ceiling.

Scott let out a low chuckle then saying, "Yeah, we've been 'on our way home' for months"

"You want to go to starbucks?" I ask, in need of some caffeine.

"Yeah, let me text Alex to see if he wants to come." Scott says turning away to go to his room.

I let out a sigh after I confirmed he can't hear me. Scott and Alex has become so close during the last few weeks of tour, so I really tried to not get jealous, though I really had no right to be jealous. Kirstie helped me look for my new 'prince charming', but that never worked.

"He's down, you want to change out of your airplane clothes?" Scott said peeking from his room.

"Okay." I say, smiling before going to my room to change, my smile fading away when I looked in the mirror.

After we got to starbucks, we were instantly greeted by Alex, I went to the counter to order my drink. I expected to see Jessica, which was the girl that always worked here, and knew my usual.  I wonder why... But instead, I saw a new barista.

I squinted closely at the name tag.

"My name is Taylor, and I'm a barista in training, what can I help you with?" The barista, Taylor asked, giving me a subtle wink.

I blushed lightly, "Can I have Iced Caramel Macciato please?" I asked sweetly.

"Anything for you, babe" He said giving a smirk.

He's cute.

He had dirty blonde hair, and emerald green eyes. His starbucks apron crumpled up near the bottom and with coffee stains splattered all over it.

"This is on me. Maybe you could do me a favour?" He said dialing somethings onto the computer.

"Hm?"

"Something along the lines of, give me your phone number?"

"Of course, since you so generously paid for my drink." I say smiling. He smiled back at me, and it gave me a nice sinking feeling in my heart.

Did I just find my prince charming number 2?

No. There is no prince charming 1.

No Scott.

Taylor.

If I can get him to like me?

Scott's POV

"So, how is life off tour so far?" Alex started some small talk with me, placing a hand on my thigh.

"It's amazing. So much free time it's unbeliev-"

"Anything for you babe."

I snapped my head to see who was talking. I turn to see Mitch talking to the barista and is obviously flirting.

"Scott?" Alex says looking at what I'm looking at, "Oh look, Mitch found a boyfriend."  He said jokingly.

"That's not funny." I say, anger clear in my voice.

Why am I even angry?

"Are you jealous?" Alex asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No! Of course not." I deny immediately.

Am I?

"You're not, what?" Mitch places a hand on my shoulder before sitting opposite Alex and I.

Alex lets out a huff of anger.

I decide to do something, so I lean in towards Alex to give him a light peck on the lips.

"Ew... Please keep the PDA low when I'm around, please?" Mitch said rolling his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS! I'M (SORTA) ON TIME! WOO!

Thanks for sticking with me. XD

~Lynn <3