Chapter 60 | Wait

Scott's POV

How the fuck? What the fuck? No. It was Mitch. I swear it was. It was his beautiful face, his beautiful body, his beautiful moans. Why is it Alex?

I washed my face in the sink again as if it would clear off my thoughts. I groaned in frustration as I pulled on my hair.

How did I end up having sex with my ex-boyfriend when the reason for leaving him was because I didn't want to have sex with him?

God... Fuck me...

I opened the door to see Alex on my messy bed with a robe on. I tried to straighten out the sheets but he was weighing the other side down.

"Hi baby. Do you have a hang-over?" He asks sweetly his hands on my shoulder.

"Uh no. I'm fine." I say.

Not really. But I guess it'll have to do.

"Okay good. I'm bringing you somewhere fancy since we're together again." He says smiling.

Together? Well, shit. I don't...

Do I want this?

"Uh Alex... Can I have today alone please?" I ask running my hands through my hair, trying to hide the frustration.

"What? Why?" He asks his eyes widening as he slips his hands into mine.

"I'm just a little tired from yesterday, and I want to just chill by myself today. Please?" I ask pouting a little.

He rolls his eyes before sighing, "Fine. But promise me you'll come to that fancy dinner next week."

"Promise."

Mitch's POV

"I-I don't k-know what to d-do." I say staring at the wall.

I was expecting tears the minute I walked into Jackson's house but nothing. Absolutely nothing yet.

"I'm so sorry Mitch... Alex is a fucking bastard." Jackson says as his hands reach up to touch the bruise on my face.

I didn't flinch. I didn't move.

I want Scott...

"W-what should I do?" I ask looking at him for advice.

"I say, you wait. A-"

"Wait. You want me to sit here and wait." I say feeling anger start to boil.

"Hear me out Mitchie. Don't kill the person trying to help." He says putting a hand on mine to calm me down.

He's right...

"I'm sorry." I frown.

"It's okay. I say, you wait. Wait for Scott to ask you about what happened."

"I can't say. Alex wil-"

"Not hurt you. He would have to one, go through me. And two, go through Scott."

"Scott wouldn't sta-"

"He will. He loves you."

"You don't know that."

He stared at me with a weird look, as if he knew something I didn't.

"God, Mitch, how can you be so oblivious? I haven't met the guy and even I'm able to tell how in love with you he is."

"What do you mean?" I ask my voice barely audible.

"I mean that, I've heard all about him, and if what you tell me is all true and not exaggerated. He loves you." He says before kissing me on the cheek.

He was about to say something but my phone buzzed and he gave me a small smile.

"There's your call." He says handing me my phone before standing up. He walks into his room leaving me sitting on his couch alone to deal with Scott.

Scottland <3: Mitch? Where are you baby? What happened yesterday?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all...

Sorry I'm late but I wasn't satisfied with my chapter and I have a busy week ahead of me.

But my amazing and wonderful friend @RomiSugg have helped me edit and improve this chapter. So thank you babe :*

But hope you all like it. 

~Lynn
Tumblr: Penta-fruits