Chapter 36 | Lips

Scott's POV

I catch him in my arms, and picking him up bridal style. I drop 100 bucks on the table before carrying him to my car.

Mitch is definitely not a light-weight. What happened to him?

I drive directly home, which only took 10 minutes. I locked the car with him in my arms, and I carry him into our apartment. 

When I push the door open, his whole body jolts awake.

"Scottie? Are we home already?" He asks with his baby voice. I can't help but smile down at him.

"Yeah we are sweetie, do you want some aspirin?" I ask worried.

"No headache yet daddy, the night is still young." He winked at me.

"Mitchie..."

"Daddy..."

"You need to stop pretending that your okay, when you're not. You know you're not and its as clear as crystal. You are not okay. You know that, I know that, and you can't keep it in. Please baby. Please." I say putting him down and pulling him into a hug.

He stands with my long arms around his neck and my chin on his head. He stood there, not hugging back. The next thing I heard made my heart ache. I heard small sobs which made me instinctively pull him closer.

"Why would you lie to me Scott?" He cried softly. Did I hear him wrong?

"Pardon sweetie? Say that a little louder." I ask soothingly.

"Why would you lie to me?" He said taking his head off of my chest and breaking my embrace.

"I would never lie to you. Mitch what happened? When did I lie to you?" I asked worried.

"You lied." He said louder, punching me softly like he was mad at me. My heart broke.

"Mitch, I would nev-"

"You put my hopes high. You made me believe I was worth something. You made me think I was...perfect." Mitch screams slamming his tiny fists into my chest before breaking down into my embrace once again, but still repeating the phrase. "I'm not worth it. I'm just not perfect. I'm not beautiful."

"What the fuck did Taylor do?" I ask obvious anger lacing my voice but I try to stay calm for Mitchie.

"H-He... I-"

"Breathe baby boy." I say tightening my grip around him.

"H-He said that I-I was only good for pleasure. I wi-will never be someones number one. I will always be se-second. Even Al-Alex thinks so. And I know yo-you think so too. I-I will never be im-important." Mitch hiccups.

"What do you mean?"

"You- You hate me."

"What?"

"You fucking hate me. I'm not perfect. I'm not good enough for you. I- I just... You deser- deserve a better best friend. Alex does per- perfect. I just can't be beau-"

I did the only thing that came into mind. The only thing that I've been wanting to do from the minute I met this perfect brunette.

Mitch's POV

The next thing I knew, was soft. Soft. Lips on mine.

Scott's lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi.

THANK YOU FOR THE 5K!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH SO I END THIS CHAPTER HERE <3

Okay Bye!

~Lynn ;)