Chapter 49 | Cartier

Scott's POV

I cracked my eyes open for one second and I felt a groan escape my lips.

Fucking hangovers...

I felt a warm body pressed against me and I looked down to see Alex next to me.

Shit. Mitch.

I get up but was pulled back down by Alex's strong grip.

"Now... You aren't going anywhere babe." he mumbles out without even opening his eyes.

"Lex, I need to go home."

His eyes shoot open as he glares at me.

"I can't even have one fucking day when I waking up next to my boyfriend." He sits up with me.

"Alex, you know that Mitch and I aren't on the best terms right now, and that's not normal for us, and it's hurting the both of us and I-"

"Don't you think its hurting me?" Alex interrupts me, "It's always Mitch this, Mitch that, why does he get most of the attention when I'm the boyfriend."

"Alex... You aren't actually getting jealous over my best friend. Are you?"

"Fuck no. He's fucking annoying and a bitch. Why would I be jealous of him?"

I closed my eyes before taking a deep breath.

"You. Do not. Talk. About. Mitch. In. That. Way." I slowly say to make sure I got the message across.

"Why are you getting so protective over him, almost as if, he's the fucking boyfriend." he shouts as he stands up.

"Alex, get a fucking hold of yourself okay. I love you and I love him. But it's different."

He scoffed, "Different."

"Alexander. Stop giving me that attitude." I snapped.

I am in no mood to deal with a moody Alex. Especially with my hangover pounding.

"I will. Once you start being a better boyfriend."

Ouch.

Mitch's POV

I woke up with a slight hangover but it wasn't the worst. Wyatt was curled up by my side and asleep.

'Things won't just work out.'

It kept ringing in my head. I need to stop waiting for Scott. I need to stop falling for someone who would never love me back. And I need to stop setting my standards for guys so fucking low. When did I even start to allow guys to treat me like shit? Mitch Grassi would not accept anything below the expectations of queen.

I smiled to myself, thinking about how ridiculous I sound, even if I was just saying it in my head. I walked over to my make up desk and I eyed a cartier box.

Like, three years ago, Scott and I were online shopping for Cartier accessories, and I came across a bracelet, and obviously, I wanted it.

~

"Scottie. Scottie. Scottie." I poked at Scott's stomach and then face until he finally replied.

"Yeah babe?"

We were cuddled up and he was looking at acne studios for me while I was scrolling through Cartier.

"Isn't Cartier a bit too expensive?"

He paused before cracking a smile, "Nah"

I grinned before looking back at my screen suddenly I got a notification. I looked up at him and smirked.

"You just tweeted."

"And you have my notifications on." He smirked back.

I ignored him and read his tweet.

Scott Hoying: @ cartier So @ mitchgrassi and I are impulsively about to binge shop on your online store; we're terrified and excited at the same time

I let out a laugh before going back to shopping when I came across a gold bracelet.

"Oh my god, Scott. I want." I pointed it out to him.

"Wow. The price."

"Yeah."

"Do you really want it?"

"I mean, yeah. But if I get it myself, it would ruin the idea, as it is a 'love bracelet.'" I rambled, "But since I know I'm forever alone, it's the only way I can get my hands on it." I made grabby hand movements at the computer screen, expecting him to laugh, or even the slightest chuckle, but no.

"I can get it for you."

In reply of @ scotthoying
Mitch Grassi: LOVE BRACELET

~

Scott always treated me right...

But now he has another person to treat like queen.

I flinched when I felt a tug at my heartstring.

I picked up the love bracelet, and I put it in Scott's room.

He should give that to him.

I smiled at myself again.

I'll find someone to buy me the rose gold one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys,

I have an idea. Omg. Breaking news, I have an idea. I know what the fucking climax for this story is going to be about.

Goooooddddbyeeeeee writers block. Muahahahhaha.

No, that's a lie. Writer's block will always be there. At least I have a direction. Sort of.

Omg... I don't understand why you guys even read this crap. And we are almost at 50 chapters. Wow.

Well, bye for now you guys.

~Lynn :D
Tumblr: penta-fruits