Chapter 14 | Caught

Scott's POV

"That. Was. Awesome." I said before collapsing on the couch in the dressing room.

We had just finished our first concert and the reaction from the fans was INCREDIBLE.

"Yeah..." Mitch said before sitting down on the other couch beside me, seeming...Disappointed?

I sit up before patting the space next to me and he stands up and plops down next to me.

"Why aren't you as pumped as I am?" I ask before squeezing his shoulders softly. He instantly relaxed.

"I messed up my rap on Problem..." He said slumping his shoulders a bit and pouting.

"You did not. I don't think anyone noticed Mitchie..." I said trying to cheer him up but I honestly didn't even notice.

"Hm... but what's done is done. I just want to cuddle with you now..." He said before pulling himself closer to me. I gladly took him in and put my chin on his head before rubbing circles on his back.

I heard him practicing the rap into my chest and I chuckled.

"Baby, I swear, I didn't even notice."

"Well, that's cause you're a noodle." He said giggling a bit near the end, "Our fans are funny..."

"Yes, yes they are. And you did perfect on stage today." I said pulling him away from my chest.

I looked him in the eye and placed my lips on his forehead, not moving them. I wrapped my, so called, noodle hands around his waist, and kissed his forehead. He gave me a smile that was enough to make my heart melt. I was about to pull him into my chest for some more cuddling when the door flew open.

Mitch's POV

Scott and I jumped apart when the crew came in and filled the room, along with Avi and Kevin. Avi and Kevin smirked at us causing me to shoot them a glare.

"Who agrees that that concert is the best we've ever had?" Kevin said sitting down right in between Scott and I. I shove him lightly before looking down.

"Yes, oh and who agrees that Mitch slayed the scene?" Scott asked looking at me. I shoot him a glare.

"Of course, he always does, wait, why?" Avi asked looking at me worried.

"I messed up..." I mumble. Great... Now i got everyone worried...

"You did not mess up, if anything, you killed it." Kevin said, while Avi moved so he was sitting next to me and giving me a tight hug. I felt Kevin join in and I wrapped my arms around both of them smiling.

"Thanks guys." I looked over at Scott and he was pouting. I immediately broke the hug and asked, "What's wrong Scottieboy?"

"You believe them but you don't believe me?" He said with an offended voice.

"No, no... I just... I--" I stuttered trying to think of a reason.

"I'm messing with you, Mitchie." Scott said laughing a bit.

"Asshole." I said smiling.

"Bastard." He said winking at me.

Scott's POV

"Where's a Kit?" Mitch looks up at me.

The crew is gone so the band can have some privacy, we were just waiting for Kirstie to come.

"She's on her way--" Avi said.

"HOME" Kirstie screams before slamming the door open.

"Someone is pumped." I say smiling.

"Yeah of course! First show of tour, check. Only about a hundred to go" Kirstie says pulling out a bottle of champagne and popping it open easily. "Time to celebrate"

I chuckle while Mitch jumps up to help with the champagne and once we all had a glass, I raised mine and said, "To tour."

"And to Mitch for slaying Problem." Avi added.

"And to Kirstie for hitting all the right notes on La La Latch" Mitch said smiling.

"And to Kevin for getting the rhythm perfect." Kirstie said hip bumping Kevin a little.

"And to Avi for getting loww~" Kevin said laughing.

"And to Scott for being ri-damn-diculous." Mitch winked at me and I just chuckled at the reference. He is just the definition of perfection isn't he?

I could only smile back and sip some champagne before sitting back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry this is so short :(  I had a bad week, but I promise the next chapter will be better.

Thanks :)

And the That's Christmas to Me Deluxe Album came out :D

I quite like Mary Did you Know with the String Mob, but I think I prefer the original one with just them :P

~Lynn