~ Chapter Ten ~

No Mates Allowed...

Copyrighted © 2013. All rights reserved.

~ Chapter Ten ~

A.N. Okay so I haven't done a legend in a couple chapters so this is the perfect time to add one in. Also this book is a rough draft and has not been edited like I said on the first page of this story. If you do find mistakes feel free to point them out and when I am finished with the story I will go back and fix them.

White Wolf Legend – The Moon Goddess is the mother to many creatures that roam the earth. She loves all her children and they in return love her. Only a few try to ruin the balance and try to destroy what she has created. They are known as The Hunters. A long time ago a witch prayed to the Moon Goddess to be the most powerful witch on earth. The Moon Goddess granted the witch her powers but at a cost. The witch had to agree to give up her first born child to the Moon Goddess as a sacrifice. All though the witch thought she would never bear children she was wrong and ten years later gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. She knew the Moon Goddess would send the White Wolf to come for her child that she already loved so much. She would do anything to protect her son, so one night she used all of her power and energy to create three hunters. The hunters were created for one purpose only, to destroy The White Wolf.

                                                             ************************************************

I felt the morning sun beating down on the side of my face and Luke's arms wrapped around my waist. I carefully slipped out of his arms and got out of the bed. I looked at Luke sleeping and smiled. He looked so content and peaceful. I decided to let him sleep in and maybe I could attempt to make him breakfast for once. I tip toed down the hall and into the kitchen. I began to search the cupboards for any type of breakfast food.

I decided on some thing simple scrambled eggs, pancakes and sausage. Easy enough right? Wrong. I ended up burning the sausage and half the eggs were still stuck to the frying pan. At least the pancakes looked edible though. Loud beeping was coming from the dinning room "dang" I whispered under my breath. Well there goes the smoke detector. I seen Luke walk into the room and shut the annoying thing off. It probably just woke him up.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked while rubbing his tired looking eyes.

I shifted uncomfortably on my feet "Well...I wanted to do something nice for you and make breakfast".

He raised his brow at me "By burning down the kitchen?" He busted into laughter and I couldn't help myself from joining in.

After our sides hurt so much from laughing we ate our food. I mean we ate the pancakes at least. I took our dishes over to the sink then poured myself a cup of hot coffee. When I took a seat there was a frantic knock on the door. I wondered who in there right mind would be up this early besides us. Luke went over to answer it and the door flung open.

It was Rochelle still in her tight little night gown. "Oh Luke" she cried out as her arms snaked around his neck and she pulled him in to her. "Its awful my house was just burned to the ground and everything I owned along with it".

Huh to bad shes not a heavy sleeper my wolf snickered which made me giggle out loud.

Rochelle and Luke both turned to look at me. Rochelle just looked confused but Luke had a disapproving look on his face. I'll admit it hurt a little I mean why would he care? I thought he didn't even like her? "Sorry" I mumbled and went back to sipping my coffee.

After some tears and more hanging off of my man Rochelle did the unthinkable. "Can I please stay here until my home is rebuilt?"

I spit my coffee right out in shock. Luke shook his head at me and Rochelle smirked. "You don't have anyone else you can stay with?" I asked her.