~ Chapter Thirteen ~

No Mates Allowed...

A.N. Deddicated to ElizabethCole89 for sending me some good tunes to help me write this chapter...Thanks!! :)

Copyrighted ©2013 . All rights reserved.

~ Chapter Thirteen ~

************** Four Months Later **************

Today was the day. We were packing our things and moving into the city. I was so excited I've only been in a small town and that was once, the first night I met Luke. I smiled to myself at that fond memory, but it was a bitter sweet one. Maybe if I didn't run off my father and pack would still be here. We were going to wait till my eighteenth birthday but I just couldn't wait to get out of here and start my life in the city. Of course Luke tried to make me wait, but he cant say no to a face like this.

Jewlz was so excited to go as well. She had only been in her pack and here. She wanted to get out there and find her soul mate, and she some how thought he would be in the city. Even though I didn't want a mate I still wanted my bestie to be happy, she deserved it. Brian and Luke on the other hand were not that thrilled. They thought taking us into the city would be more like a job than fun. I couldn't blame them though, Jewlz and I can be a handful at times.

Moving to the city had it's ups and downs. For instance the city we are moving to lies on a pack boarder and I'm pretty sure its the same one I almost crossed four months ago. There would always be that possibility I could run into him again. My wolf growled at the thought. After he acted the way he did towards us she was pretty anti mate as well, but at least we are on the same page now.

On the plus side my necklace hasn't been acting up at all lately and I haven't been having any more nightmares. I grabbed my clothes and shoved them into my suitcase. I had to sit on top of it just to get it to zip up but I managed. I drug it out to the hallway and gave it a good shove down the stairs. There all done now to patiently wait for Brian and Jewlz to get here. Yeah right who am I kidding? I pulled my cell from my back pocket and texted both of them to get there butts over here now.

The front door swung open. "So when do we leave?" the most annoying voice in the world asked.

"We?" I asked not even caring about my huge attitude right now. There was no way she was coming along. It would ruin our whole experience not to mention I cant stand to be with in five feet of her. This just wasn't going to happen not now. Her house had just been rebuilt and I thought she was gone for good.

She rolled her eyes at me "Yes we silly. You didn't think I would let you and Luke out of my sight that easily did you". She giggled in that annoying tone.

"Your not coming Rochelle" I sighed knowing this was far from being over.

Jewlz and Brian walked through the door looking just as surprised as I did to see Rochelle here.

"Um Riley did you forget to take the trash out?" Jewlz flipped her long red hair over her shoulder and was now having a stare down with Rochelle. AKA the trash.

I giggled at Jewlz comment and Brian looked as if he was holding back his laughter. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Luke giving us a disapproving look. I guess he didn't find it as funny as we did. Rochelle noticed him standing there to and pretended like her feelings were hurt. As if she had feelings, a heart or a brain for that matter. Luke shook his head at all of us before he picked up mine and his suitcase.

"Rochelle there's not enough room in Brian's jeep for all of us, our stuff and you." Luke stated before walking out the house with Brian to pack up the jeep.

I linked my arm with Jewlz and stuck my tongue out at Rochelle as we passed her. Okay so it wasn't the mature thing to do but boy the look on her face was priceless and so worth it.