1

"Okay baby. We gotta go," Jason said while carrying Kyler's car seat.

"Okay," I mumbled and walked to the car. I am not in the mood for anything.

"I'm worried about you," Jason spoke as we drove down the high way.

"I'm sure it's just the flu," I muttered and looked over at him, "but thanks for caring baby."

"It's because I love you," he looked at me with serious eyes.

"I love you too," I smiled and put my hand on his cheek; stroking it with my thumb, "so so so much."

"I know you do," he kissed the pad of my thumb.

"Da Da!" Kyler cheered from the back.

We both laughed knowing he was talking to no one since his car seat wasn't even facing us.

"He is the cutest little thing," Jason muttered as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Tell me something I don't know," I laughed as we stepped out - Jason grabbing the car seat and diaper bag.

"Leggo," I muttered.

As we sat in the waiting room, Jason got Kyler out of his car seat and let him crawl around. He cooed and awed when he saw something that looked interesting to him.

"Excuse me?" An old lady that was sitting beside of me asked.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Is that your son?"

"Sure is," my smile became even brighter almost instantly.

"He is very adorable," she complimented.

"Thank you so much. It means a lot," I smiled and faced forward again.

"Kyler come here," Jason whispered but the baby didn't pay him no mind.

"Emily?" A nurse called my name. We stood up and I bent down to pick Kyler up.

"Hi," she smiled as I handed the baby to Jason.

"We just need you to step on the scale right there," she pointed.

When we were done I noticed that I weighed five pounds more than usual.

Weird...

"We're just gonna run some simple tests and do the usual," she smiled and walked out of our room once she took my temperature and everything.

Turns out I'm not sick or anything like that.

"I wonder what is wrong with you," Jason furrowed his eye brows.

"I'll be fine baby."

"I know," he sighed and grabbed Kyler's small hand, "I just worry about you."

He's come a long way from when we first met and how he treated me those first eleven months. He manned up and took responsibility. He fell in love.

"I know you do, baby," I whispered and leaned over to peck his lips.

--
"Alright," Dr. Palmer walked in and sighed before giving me a warning look, "Emily, I don't know how you are going to handle this but....you know."

"What is it, doctor?" Jason questioned.

"Emily, you're pregnant."