17

"Babe," Jason walked into the bathroom where I was currently giving Noah a bath, "I'm going out with Ryan."

     "Again?" I asked. That's like the fifth time this week.

     "Yes again but I won't be long," he pecked my lips, "I love you."

     I sighed and picked Noah's small body up out of the bath and wrapped him in a towel, "love you too."

     "Babe," Jason laughed and kissed the top of my head, "I'll be back."

     "I know," I smiled and rubbed lotion over Noah's body, "I just hate it when you're gone."

"Well I won't be long," and with that, he walked out.

I fed Noah and Kyler then put Noah down for a nap. Jason has been gone for almost two hours now and every time I call him, it goes straight to voicemail.

I was playing with Kyler in the living room when I heard a knock on our front door. I picked Kyler up and went to answer it.

"Ryan?" I asked in a questioning voice.

"Hey," he gave me a quick smile, "is Jason here? He isn't answering any of my calls."

"He told me he was going out with you," my voice sounded shaky. In that moment, I could feel my heart slowly breaking in two. What else could this mean? He's cheating.

"Yeah, we were suppose to meet up at the pub up town but he never showed up."

"What?" I gave him a questioning look, "now I'm scared."

"Yeah, me too."

On que, my phone began ringing and when I looked at who was calling, it said Jason's mom.

"Hello?" I had to set Kyler down as my body became shaky. I sat down at the dining room table to keep myself safe, also.

"Emily?! Oh my god, it's Jason!"

I suddenly became alert and my breathing became quicker, "What's wrong, Pattie?!"

"He was in a car crash."

A:N - my plan is set and in action! Whewwwww!!!

Xoxo - Alexa