12

"Mark, you have been loud this whole class period. If you don't want a referral then I suggest you shut up," I said in a stern voice as I walked around my desk and around the classroom to pick up everyone's ten page essay.

     When I got to marks desk, there was nothing on it. "Mark, where is your essay?"

     "Oh, I was busy," he said and looked at the schools slut, Lisa.

     "Oh, I see," I smirked and walked to the front of the classroom to set the papers on my desk, "Lisa, did you turn yours in?"

      "Yeah," she nodded.

     "Funny Mark," I snickered, "you obviously didn't keep Lisa that busy, did you?" The class all laughed and made fun of him while I just stood there.

      "You owe me an essay of a thousand words tomorrow. Not one word less or one word more. If I don't get it, your going to be expelled from the Football team, got it?"

      God, I loved being the boss!

     "What- how is that even fair?!"

     "Quiet, Mark."

     As the day went on, every time I would lift my arm to write on the chalk board, I would get a sharp pain in my lower stomach and the baby would start kicking.

     I know I'm in labor, but things just haven't went into action yet so I kept going. During the last period of the day, I was writing on the chalk board and my water suddenly broke all over the floor.

     "Ow," I gasped and grabbed a hold of the wall for support.

     "Ms. Young, are you okay?!" I heard a student ask me. I told her to get the principle and while she was doing that I received my phone and dialed Jason's number.

     "Jason," I gasped, "baby I'm in labor," I looked up and the whole class was looking at me making this whole experience even more embarrassing and awkward.

     "What?!" He suddenly became alert, "w-where do I take Kyler?"

     "Take him to my moms. Are you coming to get me?" I started crying as the pain got even worse.

     "Yeah baby, I'm on my way."

A:N - HES COMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!! What r they gonna name him?