Re-introduction

I stepped out of the SUV and swerved around into the wind so my hair blew and landed like waves landing on the shore. I turned and swung my sunglasses from my face and turned to saw Dee strutting her stuff from the other side of the car.
She swished and head towards me and smiled with a flirtatious smile and a sharp wink.
Beth came out of the other car with Ashely in her arms, and we all smiled.
Dee walked around the other side with a sexy Beyoncé walk and linked arms with me and we walked along the pavement and Beth joined our side as we walked in sync.

Dee stopped outside a shop and a girl with platinum blonde hair came rushing out, all smiles and managed to get us all in one hug.

"Dena" Dee said "this is Katy, and We need a bit of a tour".
"The tour?" I questioned.

"Oh Katy" she said sympathetically

"I'm Dena and I am the eyes and ears of this town and you have been the talk of it for the last 9 months. The mysterious girl. And I can tell you every man is this town is looking to see what all the fuss is about."

She put her arm around my shoulders and lead me around the place.
"Listen you have been the talk of the town girl" he spoke in a Texan accent "everyone is excited to meet the only girl who puts up with Daemon. No offence" I smiled and nodded.
As we walked we bumped into a handsome man in ripped jeans and a Pink Floyd t-shirt with a black leather jacket. He feel to the pavement and I bent down to lift him up.

"Jesus!" I said "are you alright" his eyes met mine and he stopped and refused to break eye contact as he stood up straight.
He had thick brown rocker hair down to his shoulders which had slight waves.

"Katy" Dena interrupted "this is Aiden Jones he does gigs in the bar"

"Yes" he said still refusing to let go of a stare which was getting pretty sexy underneath those eyebrows "so if you want to pop over tonight I would be happy to sing a song for you."
I blushed and broke the stare and smiled as I walked away.

"Wow" said Dee rejoining my side.
"You're gonna break hearts girl" Dena said in my eye "but you have to remember he is freakin' gorgeous."
"No wonder Daemon gets jealous" said Beth smiling.

"Jesus!" I said turning around so I was walking backwards "it's not like men ever line up to meet me-"
And with that typical moment I felt a hard figure run into me and I feel on my back on to the road.

"You know this is just typical!" I shouted "the only time I ever look nice I get thrown into the dirt!"
Dee helped me up and brushed me down and I looked up to see a tanned muscular man with blonde hair and was beautiful.

"Are you kidding me?" I groaned "listen watch were you're going you nearly killed me. And then I realised when I looked into his hazel eyes and his knowing grin.

"Holy shit!" I said "Paddy Michaels? What are you doing here?"
"I could say the same thing about you, Katy Swartz" Paddy smirked. 
"You know each other?" Dee said confused.

"Oh yes" I said "this dickhead is the reason I left Colorado in the first place" I pointed aggressively.

"Three years!" I shouted "Three years off dating and a text! A text is all I deserve!"

"Wow" he said "you sure know how to make a guy feel special".

"Oh Paddy" I growled "I am going to make you feel a whole lot worse!"
He held his arms up in surrender and Dee had to drag me away.
"I hate that guy" I said.

"Yes" said Dena "we can tell by the steam coming out of your ears"
I pouted at her and got a weird response.

We walked slowly to let out my steam I was so angry after all this time Paddy was still treating me like I was a piece of dirt. We walked into the restaurant and bar and saw the boys sitting at a table. I threw myself into the seat and ran my hands through my hair.

"Do I even want to know?" Daemon asked staring at me. He still had a thin sheen of sweat covering his hairline and he smelt of diesel and oil and his cheekbone had spots of dirt and he looked incredibly sexy. Unlike the other men I just bumped into I was truly attracted to Daemon and I loved him more than anything.

"Katy" said Dena "just took a trip down memory lane".
I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't a fan of Dena and neither was the rest of them. Dee was the only one who seemed to enjoy her company.

"I bumped into my ex-boyfriend Patrick Michaels" I groaned "The Lord of the dicks and the King of the knobs."

"What?" Daemon said puzzled "here! How the hell was he here?" He spoke with a slice of anger and jealousy in his voice.
"God only knows" I said "anyway let's enjoy this while we can" I clutched his hand and I gave Daemon a kiss.

We were all talking and laughing while a waitress came with loads of food and I giggled as Dee, Dawson and Daemon took the huge plates.

These moments were the ones to remember especially when Daemon and I could be a couple in public and be real.

I winced as I heard the speakers screech as Aiden plugged his guitar into the machine. His long brown hair suited him and I could picture him on the cover of some rock album looking sweaty and sexy.

"Hello" he spoke naturally "I'm Aiden and I'm going to be singing a few songs for you all". Daemon surprising cheered for him and raised his arms to show appreciation.

"You know him?" I whispered.

"Yeah" he said "he's the only decent person in this place".

Hey, to all my readers. Let me know what you think of the new characters of Aiden, Paddy and Dena. Let me know which character you would like me to pay attention to in the next chapter and which is your favourite?
- The Rocker
- The Ex
- The..... Well Dee's friend ☺️☺️

Anyway thank you for all your comments I really appreciate any suggestions so don't hesitate to make your opinion clear.
Love you all
💞💞

WAIT!!
Please check out my new story "The Masked-Side" it is my own ideas and creation please tell me if you like it and whether I should keep writing.