Alone

Being thrown in the back of the car was the most alone I have ever been in a long time. The pain of being alone when your surrounded but people was a core pain which was unfamiliar but yet the most natural feeling in the world.
Over every bump in the road, blood spurted out of my gaping wound. I would groan and whine as pain would take over.
I don't know how and I don't know why but I managed to drift off.

I woke up in a chair. Not just any chair, it was an iron chair and very uncomfortable. I moved my arm but it was stopped as both of my hands were in metal cuffs. I sat up and struggled and pushed my hands back and forth to try and break free but they didn't even rattle. My feet were also cuffed, and as I slowly woke up and saw I was only wearing a strap top and some thin shorts. I was completely coated in sweat and there was pads stuck on to me with thick wires coming out of them.
I shivered and I shuttered with fear. But I gritted me teeth and sucked in my breath.
I felt the presence of someone watching and I saw the gloomy shadow of someone sitting in a chair. A puff of smoke came from the person and the smell of tobacco and chestnuts greeted me.
"Wow Antony" I spoke bitterly "this is low even for you, to kidnap me to piss off Daemon."
He chuckled but it was from the back of the throat and the raw outcome was sickening.
"Well that was the plan" he said standing up but still staying in the dark "but when you came back with your guys hanging out and you managed to manipulate the serum so you could sleep a reconsidered my options." He began pacing "What if I had control over all the Luxen, especially the most powerful. The only way I can do that is by taking from them what they love most. Which is their Hybrids."
As he spoke those words, five spot lights suddenly shone upon five other chairs. With five other people. With five other Hybrids. All unconscious just lying there.
I sat up shocked.

"Your a sick bastard" I spat with disgust at his action.
"You see Katy" he said "when you were in a state of 'limbo' Daemon and the most powerful of the Luxen and Hybrid family's Luxen set up an organisation were they would take people like me down. However, being the smart ass he is he didn't realise I had a plan of my own. To create and whole new species of Luxen and Arum to create a new world. A new world where I am a ruler. So I figured what I created this sub-species with the most powerful of the Hybrids. The Luxen would be to love-stuck to fight you and the government would collapse."

"So what" I spoke "you must know by now that Daemon isn't just going to sit there and neither is the rest of the Luxen who's heart you have ripped out".

He seemed discouraged that I didn't seem convinced by his plan but he smirked.
"Well you see I have solved this problem" he spoke and my stomach sank "and you did help me a great deal with this. Daemon and his precious family all believe you are dead."

I shook my head "No" I said demanding "there was a lot of blood but not a enough to kill me and Daemon knows that".

"Well with you heart felt message on the wall and the camera being destroyed, he has no evidence to prove you are alive. But then I thought to really knock the air out of him we could stage your death".

"What?" I questioned "I would never do that to him".

"Well Katy, you have been unconscious for several weeks and as you were lying there I have been ticking each person off the list" and he gestured to the other chairs "and I figure you wouldn't go along with this but we could send him and all the Luxen in this pathetic group a live stream of torturing you all".

But I thought I would give you a chance to meet everyone.
He revealed himself in the dim light were his shadow was faint but clear. He held a remote and I shuddered as the memory of the restaurant flooded in.

"Don't worry" he said "I'm never one to repeat my own tricks".

I breathed a sigh of relief. He pressed a pick green button and a yell to my right as a instant electrical stock was pumped down a wire and inflicted upon a girl about my age with jet black hair. Sweat had come through her rots as she lay limp but as shock flooded through her.
Her blue eyes shone with fear as they stared at me.

"Miss Swartz" he announced "let me introduce you to Jocelyn Jordan"

He pressed another button and suddenly a man about two years older than me jumped to consciousness. He was a sportsman tall, muscular and very handsome.

"Mister David Lunar" he spoke

He pressed three more buttons and he continued to introduce each person. There was a girl with blonde hair about fourteen years old, a man with dark brown hair he had a kind face maybe one of a father. The final one was a girl of sixteen with bright red hair which hung over her shoulders.

"Jessica Simpson, Martin Howler and Claire Jenkins".

I froze and emotion spread over me as they all questioned me.

"I bet you're all wondering what you are doing here?" He paced and teased the other victims "well as I have a few questions for this one. You may relax and enjoy the show." He pointed at me.

Before pressing a button which sent an unbelievably painful electrical shot up my back. I kept my mouth shut, until the pain forced me to bare my teeth and growl.
I shuddered and screamed at Antony. My yelling was gurgled and unattractive but I couldn't help it. I felt every cell in my body tremble.

The pain stopped suddenly. I was leaning forward and I breathed desperately as sweat pored from my scalp.

"Now let's get started" Antony said smiling with a smile only the devil could possess.