Equated

I was helped into the steaming bath by Dee and Daemon and my face was still scorching red from my naked appearance. As I slipped into the bubbling frothing liquid and was greeted but a lovely warmth and comfort and I was engulfed in pleasure.

Daemon began by tipping a jug of soapy warm water over the top of my head. My mouth was hanging open in horror while he smiled and laughed.
Dee began by rubbing my legs with soap but I started to get irritated and pulled my leg away from her.

"I can wash myself" I said and made eye contact with them both.
"We know" said Daemon "we just don't want you to drown in the bath".

After being made aware of that positive thought I slouched and groaned.
I let them continue and Daemon rubbed my shoulders with his thumbs and would occasionally kiss the top of my head. I let the back of head slowly fall and be supported by the frame of the bath but Daemon's hand reacted and reached out to support my head.

"You have to be careful" he said "after doing all that running from room to room it's a miracle you didn't collapse in on yourself and crush all your bones".
I rolled my eyes and Daemon chuckled.

"Dee" Daemon said, we hadn't spoken in a while and Dee looked up and smiled "could you leave us for a while I just want to talk to Kat for a moment".
She huffed and walked away in a strop.

As soon as Dee left, Daemon began taking off all his clothes.
"Wow Daemon" I said covering my eyes as he was standing there in his god given body "what did I do to deserve this?" I laughed and I squealed as I felt him lift me up and placing me on his body, but I immediately stopped when I felt a tearing pain on my left side. I felt Daemon fit himself under me before letting me sit on his lap.

"Did I hurt you?" He said in panic and began searching my naked body with his green eyes. He smirked, but still checked me for any permanent damage.

I realised I was naked then and curled into a ball to try and hide my lady part. But he gently pushed in to my ball and found my hands and untangled them and placed them on the rim of the bath. He opened my rough hands and began drawing circles on to my palm with his index finger which lingered and when his finger left my hand, my hands almost sprung to grab his fingers as if it was an instinct. "Your a naughty girl, Kitten".

I smiled and left my head rest on his left shoulder and he immediately took advantage of the situation and began planting glorious slow kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the slow indulgent kisses and I smiled when I felt him move up my neck to my ear were he nipped my ear lob.

I hurled myself away.
"Oww" I said "why did you have to ruin it"
"Oh Kitten" he said with a tone of disappointment "and you had me thinking you were some innocent angel but you disappoint me. Your a sick minded little miss".

I smacked him on the chest and he  reacted by grabbing me and putting one hand around my waist and one around the nape of my neck and pulling me so we were mere inches away from each other.

"Kat" he whispered and I nodded in return "I love you".
I smiled and I felt the tears start to make an appearance "I know"
"I'm glad" he said and he bowed his head in sorrow and I pulled myself out of his grasp and his hand just hovered in the air and he kept his head out of sight.

I cautiously put my fingers under his chin and rose his chin up and his eyes were full of tears and they over flowed and I completely lost it. And through my arms around him and I felt him shudder with tears.

He pushed me away but kept me within arms length "you have no idea... How much I missed you."

I felt my face scrunch up with tears streaming down my face.
"I thought I would never hear your voice again and I thought I would loose you forever" Daemon was extremely choked up and I moved up to him so I was sitting sideways on him and rested my head on his shoulders and used my thumb to wipe away his tears and he tucked his arms under my legs.

"I will always be with you" I whispered in his ear "and don't you ever think that I don't. I will always love you, I don't think I could survive without you but I would always live knowing that your safe and knowing that you love me".
I paused for a moment.

"When you love someone. You will go through every second of tears, heartache and dispute. To get one second when all you see is pure love in their eyes." Daemon looked at me, directly as if he didn't expect what was coming "Daemon I see that in you. And I don't just see that once a second I see it every second of every day. Yes, you may be overprotective and an asshole but I can be stubborn and a bitch and we put up with each other to get one thing we agree on. Our love can defy all expectations" Daemon smiled and enveloped me in hug.

"What did you type into Google to get that monologue" and he laughed and I slapped his thigh which caused water to splash in my face. I laughed and wiped the water out of my eyes.

"Karma is a bitch" he said after laughing with his head back and finally came back to kiss the top of my head.
When half of the water was splashed out if the the bath we discussed and decided to call it quits.
We sat on opposite sides of the bath, I let my hand travel along the remaining bubbles and I felt every pop and I also felt Daemons eyes on me.

His eyes offered intensity that was only offered on other planets and he let me see it.
I smirked under my damp hair and I was shocked as a wave of bath water was thrown at me and I looked up to see what was happening and all I saw was the green and hazel tones in his eyes before he pressed his lips against mine.
He cupped my jaw as if to secure it but also to emphasise his love, and he continued to massage his lips against mine and rub his thumb against my cheek. It had been months since we shared a intimate connection.

I let myself become melted into his figure as out legs became tangled and my hands felt every dip and rise on the muscles on his back.

As we became more intense I saw a glow on the outside of Daemons figure.
I pulled away and stared at him in fear.
He held me and looked at me for answers but I shook my head.

"Daemon your glowing" I said.

"It's not like this hasn't happened before" he said irritably.

"No, Daemon" I said "this is different your not getting brighter it's like when you healed me. It was just enough to heal me and also enough to be.."

I was cut off by Daemons realisation of the situation "TRACKED".

"Jesus Christ!" He said "Antony's tracking us!" And his face showed a canvas of annoyance, anger and a look he only wore once. This was a look he wore when he was we searching for blood and not just any blood.

The blood of whom had hurt his family and he was going to make him pay.
In a way that Daemon knew demonstrated how Aliens were presented in there acts of torture. And he was going to make it a whole lot worse.
Just for him.
Lucky him.