Damage

I felt my body slam into the passenger seat and my neck cracked against the head rest. All I could do was allow my body to be rocked from side to side, not being able to protect my arms or legs.

I screamed as my leg got caught underneath the seat and my body threw me side ways. There was a brutal snapping and crackling before the pain was registered in my head. The car seemed to have flipped, before it finally stopped.

My brain felt as if it had been scrambled as I slowly brought my head back up, my vision is hazed and my head is aching. I brought my hand back up and noticed a dark substance dipping down my forehead, I had really slashed my head.

I couldn't bring myself to look at my leg but I could feel the throbbing and the warm ripple of blood flowing down my leg.
I hissed as everything began to hurt, I winced as I carelessly put my hand on my thigh. A endless spiral of regret hit me as the burning sensation sparked in my nerves. I opened my eye to see the driver was stirring.

I suddenly realised, I was me. I was me!
The pain must have shut that little bitch up.

"Hey" I muttered at him.
He turned around almost startled but collected, he then winced and I saw his head had taken quite a beating.

"You ok?" He asked, when I nodded he replied with a sudden jolt to put his shoulder back into place, I assumed.

He yelled before shaking his head side to side like horse, I was tempted to judge but I was in no position to judge. I mean I was the one with the bone sticking out of my leg.

"We need to get out before the fuel catches a light" He said rather calmly, but I just replied with utter panic. I began pressing my seat belt with trembling hands.

But every time I moved fire and pain would shot down my leg, and fester like a fiery inferno in my body.

"I'm Burnie" he said "well that's what your husband calls me, so you might as well carry on the tradition".

And as commanded, I hear a scrapping of gravel and the burning smell of cloth and rubber and Daemon appears at my window.

His eyes are filling will relief, and before he did anything, he cupped my jaw in his hands and pressed his lips against mine. It felt slightly uncomfortable because this was through a broken window but I could stop thinking about the timing but he knew I might not be 'me' for long.

When he finally, moves back he catches a glimpse of my leg and wraps his hand around the door handle and yanks off the whole door in one piece. Sending it metres back.

"Daemon" I murmured, holding my hand out and he caught it in seconds. He smoothed it, and kissed it, rubbing his scent over my body.

"Katy" he said "I'm here it's ok", he began by pushing forward the front seat pinning my legs. I yelled as my expending bone shard scrapped against the fabric of the front seat.

I hadn't realised that Burnie had somehow gotten out of the car and was now by Daemon's side. They both continued to push forward the front seat and the relief was worth the few seconds of pain. But the blood started the flow, there was nothing cutting off the blood supply, Burnie began to put his arms under me to lift me up but Daemon produced a deep growl. One a polar bear makes when a predator enters his territory.

Burnie backed away with his hands held up high, and Daemon walked over and slowly and carefully eased his hands under my thighs. Daemon lifted me, with little effort and placed me on a clear patch of Tarmac which was clear of broken glass or shards of metal.

As he lowered me to the floor, he kept one hand on the back of my head and kept eye contact with me.
Burnie began undoing a belt around his waist and fastened it around my upper thigh.

"Just to let you know" Daemon muttered in his beastly growl "if you back out, if you snitch on us. I swear to god I make your skin into rugs and your gut into dog food".

I raised my head and squeezed his hand but Daemon held his stare with Burnie. A stare of warning and danger but Burnie didn't give in.

"Haven't I proved myself to you" Burnie barked, yanking the belt which made me flinch "after all I have done for your family, after all I have done to protect you!"

"Don't take it personally" I coughed "he doesn't mean it really, he is a big softly...sometimes." I continued to cough, until there was darkness.

I heard shouts and a car engine, before my body gave up and the little bitch returned.

Daemon POV.

It had been a few days since the car accident, it had felt like years.
Everything was fine, Katy was back and Burnie and I were getting on. But it got so bad so quickly, the coughing began and this blue bruise on her arm began to glow.

Government SUV's showed up and took us back to the base where they took Katy to their hospital.
And this is where I stand, over Katy again. In a hospital bed, all pail and thin.

The nurses said they found over 10 years worth of intense torture, layers upon slayers of scared tissue which they had to remove so they could operate. Antony had been torturing her while I was staring at the bottom of a beer bottle.

I am pathetic and yet again she is in a hospital bed on a drip, and they wouldn't tell me anything about the blue mark on her arm.
But I could sense it, brewing inside of her, the Arum DNA but also the Luxen DNA.

What sort of experiments was he conducting? And why had Katy asked to go back? Had there been others?

I had so many questions and only one answer.

The only solution to this problem was to kill Antony and hopefully all of his plans would die with him. But it was never has easy as that, I don't want to kill him. Death would be too easy.

But torture was a different matter all together, the torture of Antony would be satisfying but would it be worth loosing Katy in the process.

But was Katy going to even survive this?

I pulled and chair over to Katy's bed and held her hand, it was ice cold and stuff but I breathed into it and rubbed it. I would warm her up.
I would heal her.
I would look after her.

And this would come before killing Antony or sorting things out with Dee.
Dee would smother her and I didn't particularly want to open that can of worms especially now.

I would stay by her side until she would wake, and that is the promise I made to myself and that is a promise I would keep. 

Hey Guys, it's Georgia here.
I really appreciate that all of you have taken the time to read my fanfiction.
But as you have noticed, I won't be uploading very regularly due to my GCSE's.
I really appreciate your patients and your ideas.
Love you lots 💕💕
Georgia.
Xxx