Chase

Daemon POV.

I was stopped outside the doors of the building, two buff men stepped in my way.

"Daemon Black" said the one to the right "you are coming with us."

"In your dreams" I replied, trying to dodge them both "you really aren't my type". I said raising my eyebrow.

They stared down at me looking less than impressed, before the throwing the maximum force of their titanium fists in to my gut. I stared in confusion, how did they do that, I thought as I bend over in pain.

"Fortunately, for you Daemon Black" the man bent down and spoke into my ear, he smelt of tobacco and exhaust fumes. "My boss isn't aware of my talents, but if she were aware I'm sure she would make good use of it".

I slowly rose to make eye contact with the ass, who wasn't backing down,
"Hello, Origin" I muttered as I rubbed my bruised stomach "I'm guessing that you were Burnie's backup, if something went wrong".

"See now Richard" the man said "he isn't entirely brain dead" he smirked. He was a legitimate Jason Bourne, he had chiseled facial features. His dark brown hair and tanned skin was almost identical to his colleagues.

"Wait" I said pointing at them both "are you guys twins" I chuckled "I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh, you will be stuck with each other for life".

"That's a bit harsh" said the other one, which I guessed was Richard "haven't you got two siblings?"

Something flared up inside me, even though it was well deserved, I was pissed. "Just get out of my way" I grunted again and tried to push them out of the way "I will tell Burnie you exceeded my expectations so you can fuck off now".

They still didn't budge.

This was unnecessary, I was wasting time. Time which I would be with Katy, which we could be together and holding hands.
"I get it" I said "you're loyal but seriously isn't robotic assholes really over your job discription."
And with that sarcastic remark I drew the source into my hands and fired them directly at them.

If their boss really didn't know what they were, then he would have no problem knocking them out of the way.
The puff of smoke cleared and I saw the path was clear.

Richard and his brother had been rumbled on the floor, and I strutted past them. I heard officers make a fuss but I got my chance and sprinted for the exit.

Katy POV.

The man in the drivers seat kept calm and focused, He was working for Luc or the government.

"I reckon in about ten minutes" I started speaking in a voice which was only spoken from assassin or a psychopath. It terrified me, I just hope my ego would shut up, in enough time to get to Daemon. "Antony will send out someone to look for me".

"I know this isn't you, Katy" he spoke with absolute trust and sympathy.

"You don't know me" I hissed.

"I know more that you know" he said "I have spent the last 12 months with a bio polar, bad tempered Daemon. I have spent hours reading reports and talking to people from your dentist in Florida to Luc and Dee. I think it's safe to say I know everything about you."

I stared at him, but something had changed in the stare as it offered more curiosity than arrogance and hate.
"Is Daemon alright?" I spoke, I jumped back it was my voice; this was me. 

"Daemon isn't doing so well" he said hesitantly "everyone else is fine but Daemon is... Well if you don't come back soon I doubt he will be worth fixing".

While I had this time I needed to say this.

But before I could say a word, I saw a black motorcycle zoom past the window. The person snapped his head towards the vehicle and he raised his arm with a pistol, he seemed to run like clockwork, he was almost mechanical.

He was one of Antony's hybrids, I felt the demon swallow me up. I screamed and fought, I felt myself dig my fingernails into my soul just to keep it in place. Just in time for Daemon to get here.

And like the speed of light, Another motorcycle appeared at the other side of the car. But in the literal speed of light, I saw Daemon sprint past.

The floor was haunted with the steam of this running, Daemon launched himself on to the motorcycle, it flipped as sparks flew as the metal grated against the concrete. Daemon detached the rider from the bike, as they through across the air in slow motion. Daemon rotated so he was above the rider, and slammed his feet into the head of the rider.
His helmet collapses like tinfoil and red splattered on to the floor.
But as one was gone the other biker zoomed in front of the car.

Burnie swerved the car to the side, but the motorcyclist didn't give in and he responded by shooting at the car.

"Give me a gun!" I shout at Burnie, he turns to me. It's the first time I had a proper look at his face, he was uncertain and pumped of anxiety as I held on to his gaze. "I'm not gonna do anything, I want to get away from him much more than you do!"

He shock his head and reached below his seat and handed me a gun, "I'm going to regret this". 

I gripped the gun and pointed through the window, I closed one eye and kept my hand still. The motorcyclist drove closer and closer to the window. I muttered some choice words and waited for the rider to see the glint of the barrel of the gun before firing.

I saw the blue shimmer of the hybrids eyes through his glass helmet, and I pulled the trigger. It smashed the glass of the window and hit the rider directly between the eyes.

I realised then the fault as the rider went ridged and fell off the bike, while the bike skidded under our car.

"Burnie!" I screamed as I heard the clank of the motorcycle under the car. I turned in search of Daemon, and I saw the flash of light.

But I felt a pulsing heat under the car, I new the motorcycle was going to blow up.

"Daemon?" I whispered before the car was flipped under a tornado of flaming petrol, and I lost the grip of my humanity.

What a shame.

Guys as you have noticed I haven't uploaded as regularly because I have all my exams. I'm so sorry but I will try to upload when I can.
You guess are the best for being patient. 💕💕