Chapter eleven /

I must have drifted off to sleep as well, because when I woke up, they announced in the speakers that we were landing in about one hour. My pinkie finger was still wrapped around Brendon's and he was still asleep. I smiled widely and bit my lip to hide it, but failed pretty miserably.

I slowly pulled my hand away from Brendon's and pulled out my phone from my pocket. 4:36 pm and a hell lot of notifications from Twitter. I curiously logged onto Twitter to check what everyone was buzzing about, since I hadn't tweeted anything but got mentioned in a lot of tweets.

I saw that Spencer had mentioned me and Brendon in a tweet and also attached a picture. Must be that everyone's talking about. I scrolled down to look at the picture and when I saw it, my jaw dropped.

There was a picture of me and Brendon sleeping together, his head resting on my shoulder and our pinkies laced together. He must've taken that of us when I'd fallen asleep.

"I suppose you've seen my tweet." Spencer's voice echoed and I turned to see a big grin plastered on his lips.

A smile spread over my lips.

"D'you like it?" He asked and winked at me, causing me to blush.

"I can't believe you took it! But hey, thanks." I told him in a rather sarcastic tone, earning a laugh from the drummer, but I absolutely adored him for taking it and Spencer knew that. I made sure to save the picture in my camera roll.

I suddenly felt the urge to use the bathroom, so I unclipped my belt and tried to squeeze past Brendon without waking him up. I hovered over him and glanced down at him. His chest moved slowly up and down and his hand had curled into a fist. I smiled.

I managed to get out in the aisle without causing any harm and made my way towards the bathroom.

I hated bathrooms on airplanes. They were small and the toilets were terrifying, if you asked me. And even if I left my seat to go to the bathroom when the airplane was totally fine sailing through the sky without any air pits, as soon as I entered the bathroom, it got bumpy.

I locked the door behind me as I entered and looked around. I turned on the faucet and splashed some water over my face before looking up into the mirror. Dark circles had formed around my eyes and I released a sigh. They probably weren't as visible as I thought they were, but it still bothered me.

I did what I had to do, before I unlocked the door and was about to go out. As I swung the door open, I saw Brendon standing in front of me. I got caught of guard. I wasn't expecting him to stand here.

He gave me a tired smile. "Hey." He said, his voice hoarse and sexy.

I smiled and bit my lip, my cheeks flushing. "Hi." I told him quietly.

Being around Brendon always felt like being back in high school again, like when you had a big crush on the popular kid. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time.

We stood like that for a while, just looking at each other. I realized Brendon probably wanted to use the bathroom, but he didn't say anything. He just looked up at me with a smile on his lips.

I finally got out of the trance I was trapped in and cleared my throat. "I.. I should head back to my seat." I mumbled and Brendon slowly nodded.

"Uh.. Yeah, yeah." He said before we switched places. He shot me smile before closing the bathroom door, leaving me breathless outside. I leaned against the door for a bit, took a breath and walked back down the aisle to my seat.

The rest of the flight was calm and nothing really happened. When Brendon returned, we ended up watching an old movie together, which I enjoyed a lot.

It was like nothing had changed.

Soon we were back down on the ground, this time in L.A. We exited the plane, got our bags and left the airport to get a cab. We all were heading in different directions and it was always tough to say goodbye. At least it was for me.

We all hugged, even me and Brendon. I gave him a little squeeze before I pulled away, giving him a little smile.

"I'll see you all soon." I told them, before getting into my cab. As it drove off, they waved me goodbye before getting into their own cabs.

It was a one-hour trip to my house with the cab and I tried to sleep through it, but it didn't really work out.
Instead, I watched how the world passed by outside, and thought of how the hell I ended up in such a great band.