Chapter eighteen /

The next morning, I woke up in Brendon's king size bed, my legs tangled in his and his face nuzzled into the crook of my neck. His breath was steady and hot against my skin, his hand resting around my waist. I smiled. He was such a beauty, even while being asleep. I pressed a kiss to his temple and lightly squeezed his hip before sliding out of bed.

I slipped on a pair of sweats that probably belonged to Brendon and exited the bedroom. I skipped down the stairs and into his kitchen. It was my turn to give him breakfast on the bed.

I turned on the oven and as I waited for it to heat up, I brought out some bacon and placed the slices on a plate. After about ten minutes, the oven was warm enough and I slid the plate with bacon in. I set a timer, so I'd know when to take the bacon out.

I heard steps coming down the stairs and smiled as I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"You look hot in my sweats," Brendon mumbled against my back and I turned to face him. I realized he only was in his boxers and it made me blush, but I didn't pull away from him. He noticed me looking down his body and smirked.

"See something you like?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Who wouldn't like an almost naked Brendon Urie in front of them?" I questioned and he grinned before pressing his lips to mine. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him back.

The kiss soon became more heated, and Brendon pushed me up against the counter. I flipped us around so I was the one pressing him against it. He smirked against my lips and jumped up to sit on it instead and I placed myself in between his legs.

I placed my hands onto his thighs and he wrapped his arms around my neck, tracing his tongue against my bottom lip which made me moan. He took his chance and slid his tongue into my mouth, which I enjoyed. Our tongues fought for dominance for a moment, before I finally gave in and let him win.

Our hands were all over each other by now and Brendon tugged on my (his) sweats, wanting them off. I smirked, but instead I smashed my lips against his neck and kissed over his skin until I found his sweet spot. He threw his head back and let out a moan as I sucked on his neck, making sure to leave a few hickeys.

The fun was over when the timer suddenly beeped, and I slowly pulled back, leaving him panting and his eyes filled with lust. I teased him by pecking his lips and running my fingers over his inner thigh, before going to take out the bacon. He groaned loudly and slid down from the counter.

I turned off the oven and pulled out the bacon and placed it on top of the stove. I turned back to Brendon who'd been watching me, arms crossed over his chest.

"You know you'll have to finish what you started." He told me and I noticed he still was quite turned on.

"Do I, really?" I grinned at myself and pulled out two plates from the cabinet, before closing it and meeting Brendon's gaze again.

"Yeah. Otherwise I'll have to punish you." He said in a seductive tone, and I rose an eyebrow at him.

"I'd like to see you try." I said and Brendon nodded.

"Game on, then." He said with a smirk, before leaving to get dressed.

I wondered what I'd gotten myself into.

---

A few hours later, we'd had breakfast without any more "incidents" happen and we'd been pretty casual, like nothing had happened, but I knew Brendon was silently plotting his revenge towards me.

We were seated in his couch by now, watching some old cowboy movie that aired on TV, and my phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket and I noticed Brendon's did too. I picked mine up and saw it was a text form Spencer.

Spencer: She said yes! *picture attached*

I smiled widely as I opened up the picture and saw it was of him and Linda, holding hands and you could see a ring on her finger. I looked up to notice that Brendon had seen the same thing and he smiled over at me.

I quickly wrote a reply.

Me: congrats dude!! I told you she'd say yes!

I looked up to see Brendon looking at me and I smiled. "What?"

"Will you be my boyfriend? Officially, I mean." He blurted out and I was so taken away by the question that I just sat there in silence staring at him.

I must've stayed quiet for a few minutes because Brendon was suddenly waving his hand in front of me, his eyes anxiously waiting for me to say something.

"Dal?" He quietly asked and I looked at him.

"Well, you could start off with asking it in a classier way." I told him, joking of course, and he giggled. Goddamn it, he was adorable.

"Alright," he said and slid down from the couch and onto one knee. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Dallon Weekes," he began and I giggled.

"Will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" He asked me, and I nodded.

"Of course I will." I said and Brendon smiled, bringing his lips onto my own.

I was officially Brendon's boyfriend. He was mine and I was his. I was allowed to hold his hand, to kiss his lips and to tell him how much I loved him, no matter if there was 1 or 1000 people around us. I was officially the luckiest man on earth.