A/N: thank you!

Hello my dear readers!
This is just going to be a short authors note, with some new info, were I'll be talking some and just taking time to thank you all properly.

First of all, this story has reached almost 500 reads?! Holy smokes.

To me, that's crazy, because I'd never thought I'd be able to reach that many amount of reads. And the same goes for the votes and the comments. I didn't think so many would enjoy this story, but to see that you do, makes me really happy and gives me the motivation to continue to write.

I want to send out a big thank you to all of you that has been reading, giving feedback, commenting and voting. Without you I wouldn't have finished this story and I love you all for reading. So thank you. Thank you thank you thank you.

Over to the second thing;

If you enjoyed this story, maybe you'd be interested in reading one of my new stories that I'll be publishing very soon, and that I'm really excited for. I don't want to give away too much, but what I can say now is that it's a Dallon Weekes au, and I was inspired by lots of Hannibal tributes on YouTube. So yeah, weird mix but I'm happy with the outcome lol.

Anyways, again, this story has been so much fun to write and it's been a great journey! I'm glad I finally finished a story for once and that people have been reading.

Thank you all, again. I love you all, and I hope that you've been enjoying it. I see you all soon. x

- Olivia