Chapter twenty /

A/N: much smut in this and idk i'm not the best at writing smut lol so i hope this is somewhat decent

---

The bathroom stall he had pulled me into was small, smelled like apples and the lights were dimmed. The both of us barely fitted in the cramped area and Brendon's body was pressing against mine.

He left kisses on my neck and down my collarbone. He smirked up at me as he traced his teeth along with my chest as he unbuckled my belt. My heart was racing in my chest, and Brendon's teasing hands didn't make it slow down. He finally tugged my pants and boxers down to my knees, looking up at me as he carefully started sucking on the tip of my hard member.

I leaned my head back against the wall, letting out small sighs in pleasure. My fingers ran through Brendon's dark curls, eyes closed, as he continued to take my length further into his mouth.

Brendon's lips rubbed sensuously across the head of my cock, and the tingling sensation redoubled in me as I felt the brush of his tongue. I let out a small but powerful moan as Brendon started bobbing his head, taking me fully into his mouth. It felt spectacular, and my grip tightened in his hair.

"Fuck.. Brendon.." I stammered out, biting down my lip to prevent a much louder moan to escape.

Brendon suddenly pulled back, causing me to frown, but he just sent me a smirk as he stood back up in the cramped area. He pressed his lips to mine and stroke down my cock with his fingers, before taking it in a firm grip. I let out a small gasp, causing him to chuckle.

He started jacking me off, slowly at first, his eyes gazing into mine in such a sensual way that I couldn't look away, because it added such a great effect to the whole experience. I struggled to keep the moans back, but as the shorter one moved his hand faster, it soon became impossible.

I pressed my lips to his, moaning deeply into his mouth, sending vibrations down his throat, making him release a groan in pleasure as he continued to jack me off. I finally came into his hand, moaning against his lips and praying that no one heard us. Brendon giggled, teasingly licked his hand of before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Jesus, Brendon.." I mumbled and ran my fingers through my hair. He giggled and kissed my jaw.

"A game's gotta be played." He whispered into my ear and nibbled at my earlobe.

I smiled. "Let's get back out." I said to him, and he nodded. "I'll get my revenge on you later." I winked, before unlocking the door and peeking out. Thankfully, the coast was clear and we walked out.

I wanted to intertwine my fingers with his, but I didn't want to risk anyone seeing it, so I left my hand hanging by my side. We arrived back the table and sat down, with a slumped pie on a plate waiting for us at the table. A blush creeped over my cheeks. How long were we gone?

"What did you two talk about?" Spencer wondered, and I looked over at the boy, a smirk covering his lips.

"Oh uh.." I began, running a hand through my hair and realized it probably looked very messy than before. Great.

"There was just a few things we needed to clear up." Brendon said, looking over at me and I smiled, agreeing with him.

Spencer's eyebrow rose at me, his gaze sliding down to my half-buckled pants and my shirt hanging loosely around my chest. I hadn't had a single thought of fixing my clothes, or even giving them a quick look over- luckily, Spencer was the only one who spotted my unbuckled pants and just grinned. He totally knew what we had done, and it made me blush even brighter.

I discreetly buckled them and tucked my shirt in, before I looked down, leaning my head against my hand and glancing over at a giggling Brendon next to me.

"Still want to share this pie with me?" I asked him, picking with the spoon on the pastry, as Brendon nodded.

"Always." He grinned and grabbed a spoon himself before we dug in and started eating. It didn't take long until we got all silly over it.

I got some pie on my spoon, before nudging Brendon in the side. As he turned to look at me, I was going to quickly feed him with the cake, but unfortunately missed his mouth and it ended up on his cheek instead. I choked on my own laugh and he glared at me.

"Really mature, Dallon." He said and I laughed. He picked up some pie with his spoon and placed it all over my nose, which made him laugh.

"I didn't know you invited two five-year olds, Spencer." Zack suddenly said, rather annoyed, from the opposite side of the table and I bit down my lip, but Spencer just smiled.

"Oh, come on. We came here to have a good time, right?" Spencer said and Zack shrugged, and he returned to some conversation with Spencer's friends.

I gave Spencer a look, mouthing him a little 'thank you' and he nodded, smiling at me. I grabbed a napkin and wiped off the pie from my nose, before I turned to Brendon and did the same for him.

"You know, if we'd been under other circumstances, I would totally have licked the cake off of you. And not just from your nose." Brendon whispered into my ear, making me blush.

I grabbed his hand under the table and used my free one to push the now empty plate away from us. I looked at Brendon, smiling. "I love you." I said under my breath.

"I love you too." He whispered back and pressed a quick kiss to my hand, before smiling up at me.

I really wanted to kiss him, on the lips. I wanted to taste him. I was aching for him.
But I knew I couldn't do that, since we weren't officially out with our relationship. It really sucked, and I just wanted to spell it out, because it was so hard keeping it just between me and him. But I knew that soon, I'd be able to kiss him in front of all our friends, family and in front of hungry paparazzi's.

And that thought made it a little bit easier to just be allowed to squeeze his hand that was placed back onto my knee.