Chapter nineteen /

Spencer had asked all of us out for dinner, to celebrate his and Linda's engagement, which we of course had thanked yes to. I was currently in the shower at the moment, still at Brendon's house. Since I had some clothes here, he saw no reason for me to leave.

Once I was done, I turned off the water and reached out to grab a towel and once I found one, I wrapped it around my waist and stepped out of the shower. I was met by a naked Brendon standing in front of me and I couldn't help but stare at his crotch just a bit too long and steal a kiss from him before he chuckled and entered the shower.

I smiled to myself as I entered his bedroom and changed into clean clothes. I dried my hair and walked back to the bathroom to style it. I took the opportunity and borrowed some of Brendon's face lotion and cologne as well before deciding to wait for him downstairs.

It didn't take long for Brendon to get done, and once he came walking down the stairs, my jaw dropped. He was dressed in red tight pants that hugged his legs and thighs perfectly. He also wore a black button up shirt and his red blazer on top of that and all I could do was stare at him. He looked so hot, so fuck-able. He grinned at me and walked up to wrap his arm around my waist.

"Hey, hot stuff." He said and I looked down at him.

"You look gorgeous." I told him and he smiled.

"Right back at you, babe." He said and pecked my lips. "Let's go."

I nodded and we walked out of his house, hand in hand, heading towards his car. I insisted on driving this time, and got into the driver's seat as Brendon got seated in the passenger seat.

I started driving to the restaurant were we were supposed to meet up with Spencer, Linda, Zack, Ian and a few of Spencer's other friends that I hadn't met. I was a bit nervous about it, but knowing that Brendon would be by my side made me a bit calmer.

As we came closer to the restaurant, Brendon reached over to grab my hand, or at least that's what I thought he'd do. Instead, he surprised me by grabbing my thigh and running his hand down my inner thigh and moving towards my crotch.

I gasped a bit, pressing my foot harder down onto the gas pedal. I spotted a little smirk running over the boy's lips, and I bit my lip. He rubbed his thumb in circles, slowly and teasingly, way too close to my now hard member, and it was driving me insane. We suddenly reached the restaurant and as I stopped, Brendon pulled his hand away, making me release a sharp breath.

The boy innocently smiled at me as I looked at him, before he stepped out of the car. I realized that teasing him maybe wasn't such a good idea, because if this was the outcome, I don't know if I'd be able to take it.

---

The restaurant was big and cozy, with not too many guests. Our booth was big and in the corner of the restaurant, which would give us some privacy. Me and Brendon chatted with Spencer and his lovely fiancé, as we waited for the others to arrive. I skipped saying anything about me and Brendon, since this night was about them and not us. Also, I didn't know if Brendon wanted me to say anything just yet.

About ten minutes later, everyone had arrived and I was seated in between Brendon and Spencer. Me and Brendon had laced our fingers together under the table, shooting each other small smiles as we chatted with the others. I had forgiven him for his teasing in the car.

The waiter arrived at our table and we all ordered drinks. I then looked over the menu, and decided for a medium rare beef, along with grilled potatoes and vegetables. Brendon ordered the same as me.

After another twenty minutes of talking about the wedding, us in the band talking about upcoming shows and laughing a lot, our food arrived and we all began eating. Brendon's hand had let go of mine by now.

Spencer suddenly nudged me in the side and I looked over at him.

"Hey. How're things between you and Bren?" He whispered and took a bite of his food.

I had to bite my lip to not grin like an idiot and shrugged a bit. "Just fine," I replied. He must've noticed it was more than just fine, but he didn't say anything about it. We both returned to eat our food.

When we'd finished eating our food and the waiter had gotten our plates, we ordered some dessert. Me and Brendon decided to split a chocolate chip cookie pie. The waiter announced that it'd take a bit longer than usual, since a lot of people were ordering just that. Brendon just smirked at that and told them it was completely fine. I wondered what he had in mind.

I didn't think much of it when I was pulled into some conversation about movies, and what movie was better. I felt Brendon's hand on me knee, and placed my hand on top of his. I enjoyed it, until he started rubbing my knee, slowly and teasingly. I glanced over at him, raising a brow, but he just pretended to be caught up in a conversation with Ian and Zack.

This man, I swear, he'd be the death of me.

I tried to prevent him from proceed his rubbing by clutching my hand around his in a harder grip, but that of course, did not help. He continued up towards my thigh and I realized that if he went any further, the others would notice and I wouldn't want to explain what Brendon's hand did up my thigh in front of everyone.

I was talking to Spencer and had to concentrate on him and to keep Brendon's hand away, which wasn't very easy. Finally, Spencer turned away to one of his friends which gave me time to turn to Brendon.

"What the fuck?" I hissed into Brendon's ear, and he smirked over at me.

"Huh? I thought you'd enjoy my touch." He whispered and bit his lip seductively, which made me more turned on than I already was.

God, I was turned on when I was supposed to celebrate one of my best friends engagement. What had become of me?

"Fucking hell, Brendon." I whispered to him, before turning to Spencer.

"Would you excuse us, for a moment? I need to talk to Brendon." I said, and Spencer just nodded, looking over at Brendon.

I quickly got up from my seat, and Brendon did the same. I pulled him away from our booth and to the corridor by the toilets. I pressed him against the wall, trapping him in between my arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly, playfully glaring at him.

"Playing the game you started. Remember?" He smirked.

"We're here for Spencer. Our little game, has to wait." I hissed to him and pushed away from the wall and from him, and began making my way back. I didn't get far though, before Brendon grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him, pinning me against the wall.

"Oh, I'm sure they can wait a few minutes." He winked at me, before I felt his lips on mine.

Our tongues immediately fought for dominance, and this time, I didn't plan on letting him win. He slid his hand down my side, to my hip and over my thigh again. I tangled my fingers in his hair, kissing him passionately. He started rubbing my hard member through my trousers and I held back a moan, but tightened my grip in his hair. Our lips parted to take in a breath, and the shorter boy smirked up at me.

"Ever done it in a public restroom before?" He asked me.

Jesus Christ.

I didn't have the time to answer him before he pulled me with him inside one of the bathrooms and slammed the door shut.