Singing It Loud, Part 2

A/N: The second part is up! Yes! I literally feel so proud of myself!

Layla's POV:

"Hello again Aqua ranger." Fury said. "Fury." I said through gritted teeth. I got up and morphed. He charged at me and we started fighting. I was doing well until Fury got the upper hand. He sent me flying and I demorphed landing on my back. I groaned holding my side and flipped on my stomach. Suddenly, my dinocom went off. "Alien life signs detected downtown." Kendall said through the dinocom. "On our way." Tyler replied.

"Layla? Are you coming?" Chase asked through the dinocom. "I'll try to be there. Right now I'm just fighting Fury. You guys go, I'll be fine." I said. I heard them all say 'okay' before I got back up and faced Fury. I morphed again and kept fighting Fury. We fought for another 20 minutes until I started to lose my energy. Fury took that chance to hit me with his blaster and sword. I went back flying and demorphing again.

"I will be back Aqua Ranger." he said before disappearing. I got up slowly and started walking towards the base. I was holding my side because it still hurt from where Fury hit me. Once I got to the base, I saw the others and they looked bad too. "Dang. What happened to you guys?" I asked still holding my side. "The monster happened." Shelby said. I walked over to where Chase was sitting. "We didn't stand a chance against him when he used that attack." Riley said. "You look bad too. Are you okay?" Chase asked. I nodded but that just made my head hurt more. I put my hand on my head. "Yeah....I'm...good." I said.

As I tried to say that, I almost collapsed. Luckily Chase caught me before I hit the ground. "Whoa! Yeah you better lay down. Looks like Fury did a number on you mate." Chase said. He walked me over to a cot and layed me down. I put my hand over my eyes to block the light. "Okay, so how do we defeat this guy?" I heard Chase ask.

"You need to defeat him by using his own power against him." Kendall said. "So, we use music. What do we do, sing? Shelby asked, confused. I assumed that Kendall nodded because then I heard Chase say, "And I know just the person." I soon felt eyes on me so I took my hand off slowly to see Chase looking at me with a smirk. I started shaking my head. "Nope! Not going to do it! No!" I started saying. "Wait. Layla can sing?" Shelby asked.

"Yeah. A little. But I haven't sang in a long time." I said. I turned so I was sitting on the cot. Suddenly the alarm went off. Kendall went to the monitor and saw Fury. "Ugh. I've had enough of him today." I said while the others nodded and left. I layed back down. I went to go look at the fight through the monitor and saw that they were doing fine. Until, the monster came back and started it song which made others fall down. "Guys....." I whispered. I looked at Kendall and said, "What do I need to do?" she smilied and told me what I needed to do.

I grabbed my energem and started running to where the fight was. I stopped when I was at the front of the plaza stage arena. I looked at my friends and saw that they were on the ground trying to get up. I took a deep breath. "I can almost see it. That dream I'm dreaming, but there's a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it. Every step I'm takin', every move I make feels lost with no direction, my faith is shakin'. But I, I gotta keep tryin'. Gotta keep my head held high." I looked at Chase and smiled.

"There's always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waitin' on the other side. It's the climb." the others started slowly get up. 'It's working!' I thought. I saw Fury and he looked mad. "No! Shes getting in the way of my plan! Don't let her succeed! Vivix attack!" he said. The vivix started coming after me but they got blasted back by the others. "Layla! Keep singing, it's working! We'll handle this." Tyler said. I nodded, and faced the Rocker again.

"You want a battle of the bands? You got it!" he said and started playing his horrible music again. I smirked. "The struggles I'm facing. The chances I'm taking. Sometimes might knock me down, but no I'm not breaking. I may not know it, but these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most, yeah just gotta keep goin'. And I, I gotta be strong. Just keep pushing on, 'cause. There's always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waitin' on the other side. It's the climb. Yeah." I sang. Rocker's microphone started breaking.

"There's always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waitin' on the other side. It's the climb. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Keep on movin', keep climbin'. Keep the faith baby. It's all about, it's all about the climb. Keep the faith, keep your faith. Whoa, whoa, oh." I finished singing.

Rocker's microphone blew up. "No! My beautiful microphone! My music!" Rocker yelled. "Layla! Join us!" Chase said. I nodded while smiling. "It's Morphin Time! Dino Charger, Ready! Energize! Unleash The Power!" I said as I morphed. "Ankylosaurus, Power Ranger Aqua!" I ran to the others and hit the vivix around them.

"Thanks Layla!" Shelby said. I nodded. "Okay, let's finish this.." Tyler said. "Yeah!" We all said together. We put our weapons together and finished off Rockster. He then turned bigger. Koda, Shelby and Tyler combined their zords and defeated the monster. "Monster extinct."

(*Time-Skip back at the base*)

We got back to the base and Chase side hugged me. "You did great! I can't believe you did it!" he said. I laughed. "I had to. You guys needed me." I said. We smilied at each other and looked at each others eyes. "Layla." Kendall's voice made me turn my attention towards her. I walked over to her desk. "So you will have new powers. But be careful because we don't know what these powers will be or when they will come. When you get them, you will need to learn how to contol them." Kendall said. "She will. We will always help her." Shelby said coming to stand by me. I smiled. "Well, it's been a long day. I am going home. See you guys tomorrow." I said while leaving. They all said 'goodnight' and I left. I got home and got on my laptop. I searches in the tab, 'Abigail Scott and Conner McKnight'. What came up, I couldn't even think about. "Wow. My parents were.....

A/N: Layla's parents were what? And who are they? Cliffhanger! You will find out soon enough!