A/N

Hey, everyone! It has been WAY too long! So, this Author's Note will probably be deleted in a day or so but I want to say a couple of things.

Thank you to everyone who has stayed with this story even when I left for awhile. I've been dealing with a lot of things and haven't been able to do anything at all. Not even get on Wattpad which was a really bummer to me.

But I'm back. For good now.

So, I've decided a couple of things of the time I've been gone.

I have re-read this story and found many mistakes. So I will go under major editing throughout the story and chapters.

Second, since I'm back. I've decided to start up on new chapters already and post them as soon as I can. As I got back on, I realized that I had some chapters halfway done that I was going to finish and post but never had time to. So those will be up shortly.

Lastly, school is getting a little too stressful for me so I will make a schedule to follow. That will be posted in another Author's Note soon as I need to figure out a good schedule for me to follow.

As I said, thank you to everyone who hold on for me. I appreciate you all.

Stay tuned for new chapters soon.

{Also, can we appreciate Jack Wilder also known as the amazing Dave Franco?}

Thank you all,

Alla 💕