Welcome Allyssa

A/N: I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry! I know I haven't updated in forever and I know that I always say sorry and make up a lame excuse about school and I have no excuse because it's summer but I was stuck on what to do now. But worry not, ideas are coming to me now! But, today is my birthday and I decided that if I was going to post one on my birthday to celebrate my birthday and to apologize for not posting in a long time that I was going to post more than one. So, today five chapters are going to be posted! Yay! I already have them ready so I'll post them right after I post this one!

Layla's POV:

I turned around and smiled. 

"That is a lie," I said to Allyssa while Chase smirked. 

"Whatever you say, Layla," Chase said causing me to roll my eyes at him. I smiled and laughed. 

Allyssa looked between us and then looked at Chase, "You must be Chase. I'm Allyssa, the Gold Ranger," She told him. Chase looked confused when she concluded that he was Chase but nodded, realizing that she was the Gold Ranger. Well, after she told him. He's always been a little slow. 

"Yes I am, how did you know?" Chase asked her. 

"Layla told me all about the whole team," She told him. I nodded, starting to get confused. "Yeah, but I never mentioned any details to how they looked," I said. She nodded. 

"Yeah, but I guess you guys don't see the look in each other's eyes. You both care a lot about each other and I think everyone can see it when they look into your eyes," She explained to us. 

I blushed and looked at the ground which looked really interesting at this point. 

I heard both Chase and Allyssa laugh and I just blushed more. "We should get back. The others are at the house, right?" I asked Chase, looking up finally. He nodded. 

"Okay, let's go!" I exclaimed before super-speeding to grab Allyssa's and then grabbing Chase's hand and super-speeding us to the house. 

When I stopped in front of the house, Allyssa looked shocked. I wasn't sure if it was because of me super speeding her here or the house. 

"Well, welcome!" I exclaimed, starting to walk up the driveway. "Okay, 1. How did you do that running thing? 2. What is this place? 3. Wow!" Allyssa exclaimed.

I laughed and looked at Chase who shrugged. "She'll find out sooner or later," Chase told me, causing me to nod. 

"Inside," I told Chase, letting him know that I'll tell Allyssa inside. Soon enough, we all got to the door of the house and we walked in. 

I saw everyone in the living room, watching the Discovery Channel. "What are you watching?" I asked them, standing next to Jessica as she sat on the couch. 

"I don't know but it's disgusting!" Jessica exclaimed, causing me to shake my head. "Of course, it's going to be disgusting, it's the Discovery Channel," I told them before grabbing the remote and turning the tv off. Everyone let you a sigh of relief making me roll my eyes. 

"Guys!" I exclaimed, getting everyone's attention. I grabbed Allyssa's hand and brought her in front of the tv. "This is Allyssa, the new Gold Ranger." I introduced. Everyone stood up smiling except for Kendall who sat in her spot in shock. 

"Okay, Allyssa. This is Shelby, Tyler, Koda, Riley, Kendall, Jessica, Bella, Annabeth, and Phoebe. They're the Dino Charge Rangers, aka us." I introduced them to Allyssa. They all greeted her before I moved on. 

"Then there is the Megaforce Rangers. This is Troy, Red Ranger. Gia, Yellow Ranger. Emma, Pink Ranger. Noah, Blue Ranger. Jake, Black Ranger. And Orion, the Silver Ranger." I introduced them to Allyssa. 

They all greeted each other and I smiled at them. Allyssa looked at Kendall as she finally got up. I moved out of the way and next to Chase as they looked at each other. 

"Hey, sis," Allyssa said, smiling a big smile at Kendall. I saw Kendall smile as she pulled Allyssa in a hug. Kendall had tears in her eyes from knowing that it was really Allyssa. "Sis?" Everyone asked simultaneously. 

"Yes, catch up!" I exclaimed, plopping down on the couch. Allyssa band Kendall broke the hug and sat down. "Everyone, this is my little sister. Allyssa Morgan," Kendall introduced. We all nodded. 

"How come we've never heard about her?" Chase asked Kendall, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"Because, I missed her and everytime I would talk abotu her I would cry," Kendall admitted causing us to nod again. I smiled at them. 

"Hey!" Jessica exclaimed, standing up adn gaining everyone's attention. We all looked at her. "Why don't we relax at the pool?" Jessica asked everyone. I nodded. 

"That actaulyl sounds pretty nice right now," I said, standing up. "You guys have a pool?" Shelby asked us. I nodded. 

"Yeah, now let's go get ready!" I exclaimed as everyone got up. We all raced upstairs, but I won. You know, with the advantage of superspeed. 

I walked into my room and grabbed my bikini from my suitcase and changed into it before putting on some short and a little t-shirt to cover it. 

I slipped on some sandals before grabbing my laptop, remembering about the emails

I slipped on some sandals before grabbing my laptop, remembering about the emails. 'I really need to check those, they have to be something important.' I thought, walking out of my room. 

I walked to the back of the house where our pool was and sat my laptop on the counter, sitting on the chair and turning on my laptop. While my laptop was powering up, everyone came outside and looked in awe at the pool. 

"This is amazing!" Phoebe exclaimed, throwing off her sandals. I nodded, smiling before looking back to my laptop. Everyone got into the pool as I stayed in my seat, on the laptop. 

"Layla! Come in the pool already!" I heard Bella yell at me. I nodded as I left my laptop to turn on. I threw off my sandals and took off my t-shirt and shorts, leaving me in my bikini. 

I jumped in the pool before reasurfacing. Jessica swam towards me and pulled me towards everyone else. 

"Layla, Jessica. You have an amazing house!" Annabeth told us. 

"Thanks, we come here every summer to visit." Jessica told them as I nodded. I went underwater and sat down on the bottom of the pool. I was able to hold my breath for a long time. 

After about two minutes, I saw Jessica come under water and wave at me before pointing up. I nodded and swam to the surface. Everyone froze when they saw me as I looked at them confused. 

"What?" I asked. "How are you able to hold your breath for that long?" Kendall asked me. I shrugged. I saw Troy walking by my laptop and called out to him. 

"Troy! Check if my laptop turned all the way on!" I told him. Troy looked at me laptop before looking back at me and nodding. I nodded back and got out of the pool, walking to my laptop. 

"Why do you need to go on your laptop so bad?" Jessica asked me, sitting on the edge of the pool. 

"Something important." I told her, sitting back on my chair with Troy sitting next to me. I put the laptop in the middle of us as I opened the first email.