We're Going to Harwood

A/N: I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so (How many was that? Nine?), so sorry! It's just that I've been really busy with school. It's going towards the end of the year which means STAAR testing and more tests and ugh! So, I will be trying to post more than one chapter this week and post a new schedule for updating that will go with my school schedule. So yeah. Without further ado (I don't know what ado is but we won't have any more of it) I present to you. The new chapter!

Layla's POV:

I stared at Troy in shock. "That's impossible. I thought that we found all of the energems. There can't be another Ranger!" I said, shocked. Troy nodded. "So, what are you going to do?" Troy asked me.

"I think that we need to take a visit to Harwood," I said, looking at the table before nodding. Troy and I got out of the booth and started walking back to the base. We slid down the slide and walked over to our teammates.

I walked to Chase and stood by him as everyone gathered around. "What's up, Layla?" Riley asked. "Troy," I said, looking at him, silently telling him to explain to everyone else.

"There's been some problems back in our town. Some XBorgs have been invaded towns along with Vivix." Troy said.

"What are Vivix doing over there?" Tyler asked. "Good question," I mumbled, looking down once again. 'They shouldn't be there. We just destroyed their spaceship. Unless.' "Troy," I said, looking up at him. He looked at me along with everyone else.

"How long have the attacks with Vivix and XBorgs been going on?" I asked him. He looked as if he was thinking about it before answering. "XBorgs have been attacking since about a month ago. Vivix started about three weeks ago." Troy explained to me.

My eyes widened. "What? Layla, what are you thinking about?" Jake asked me. "The attacks started a little after they took the Purple Energem," I stated, looking at the others. "Yeah, and?" Jessica asked me.

"That means that they've been planning something for all of this time," I said. "What do you mean?" Chase asked me.

"I mean, think about it. They had the Purple Energem. Sledge probably thought that with the energem, they could probably control more than one town. He was planning something right under our nose and we fell for it." I told them.

Everyone's eyes widened. Kendall and I looked at each other before walking over to the computer. "There's also one more thing," I said, catching everyone's attention as my eyes stayed glued to the computer.

"Troy saw another Dino Charge Ranger," I said, finally looking up to see the shocked faces all around the base.

"Then that means that they don't know about us," Beth said. They kept talking among themselves while I was searching for which Zord has been awakened. "Found ya," I whispered, pulling up a tab.

I put it on the monitor, showing everyone else. "Okay, so I found out which Zord has been awakened," I said. "Which one?" Kendall asked me. I showed a picture of the Zord to everyone and said, "The Diplo-Zord."

"So, then that means that the Gold Energem was found!" Shelby exclaimed, causing me to nod. "New friend?" Koda asked, making me laugh and nod. "Yes, Koda. A new friend," I confirmed.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Chase asked, walking over to me and wrapping his arm around my waist. Kendall looked at me and then at the Megaforce Rangers. "Looks like we're going to Harwood," Kendall said before grabbing her tablet.

"Where will we stay?" Beth asked. I looked at Jessica and we both smirked. "We know a place where we could stay. Megaforce, you're all welcomed to stay with us if you want to," Jessica offered.

"That would be great! Just like a sleepover!" Emma exclaimed causing me to chuckle. "Where is this place?" Phoebe asked us. "You'll find out soon enough," Jessica said, smiling.

"Until then, we all need to pack so let's get going!" Kendall said, pretty much kicking all of us out of the base. "When will we leave?" Riley asked.

"Around 7:30. We'll have three cars to take. Mine, Troy's, and Tyler's," I explained, causing everyone to nod.

"Okay, let's go pack," Shelby said, smiling. We all nodded and walked to our different houses. The Megaforce Rangers followed me and Jessica to our house to do whatever.

When we got inside our house, Gia went to help Jessica pack while Emma came to help me pack.

"So," Emma spoke up, interrupting the silence. "You and Chase?" She asked, smirking. I blushed and looked down and mumbled a 'yeah' causing Emma to squeal and giggle.

"Oh, be quiet and pack," I said, smiling while throwing one of my shirts at Emma. She laughed and continued to pack.

We both finished in ten minutes and I had one suitcase that fit all my stuff. Plus, if I needed more clothes, I could just super speed back to the house.

I grabbed some new clothes and walked into my bathroom and changed. I slipped on my jacket before exiting the bathroom and walking out my room.

I walked downstairs and saw the boys stuffing their faces with food from our fridge.

"Boys," I muttered, rolling my eyes. Jessica and Gia came down soon after with her bag. We all walked out the house and I grabbed my car keys on the way out.

I locked the door behind me and walked towards my car.

I opened the trunk and put both mine and Jessica's bag inside

I opened the trunk and put both mine and Jessica's bag inside. We all got in the car and drove back to the museum where we met Chase, Bella, and Beth.

"Hey, Beth! Come here!" I exclaimed, calling her over. Beth came over and we stood by my car. "Okay, help me with seating arrangments," I told her.

She nodded and together we put where we thought everyone should be seated and in which car.

We both smirked as we put Tyler and Shelby together, knowing that they had something going on between them.

When we finished, everyone was already here. Beth told everyone which car to go in and we all went inside.

Tyler, Shelby, Emma, Gia, Kendall, and Riley were in Tyler's Jeep. Troy, Orion, Koda, Noah, Phoebe, and Jake were in Troy's car and I was with Chase, Jessica, Bella, and Beth in my car.

We all got inside out cars and started driving. I was following Troy with Tyler following me. I saw Chase click a button since he was in the passenger's seat. "Chase, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Nothing," He said, but soon I felt the wind blowing through my hair. I knew then that he opened the convertible. Jessica laughed and told Chase to turn on the radio, which he agreed on.

I laughed and smiled. 'This is going to be one interesting ride.' I thought.